Timed Action QOL improvements

Badgzerz

It would be nice if we could build, dig, water, sow, and harvest crops by using a box selection to set up our character to loop their actions without further input. This would be especially nice for sowing, watering, harvesting, plowing, building, and disassembling. What would also be very nice is if these actions trained strength and fitness. Demolition, Carpentry, and Farming are extremely hard work, especially without powertools when you also have to carry all your tools because you have no helpers. Most people cannot saw through a 4x4 without stopping or pacing themselves slowly.

Animations and sounds could use a bit of an improvement too, but this point is me just looking for something to fix rather than it hitting me in the face.

As for other actions like tailoring, tailoring actions cannot be queued up and it is very hard to level up this skill, so hard to the point where I almost want to spend points on the tailor trait. I have to wait until my tailoring action is done to start another one. There is no queueing up this action endlessly until you run out of materials and hitting F6, which is one of the reasons it is such a bad skill. 

As for cooking, adding ingredients is kind of meh. It would be great if we could get a bulk amount of anything, and evenly split any single type of ingredient into multiple containers. This would come to be a great help for cooking. Lets say I got 6 cabbages, that is roughly 150 units of food, I should be able to split that 150 into 5 roasting pans. If I got 5 opened cans of bolognese or corned beef, it would be great if I can split them evenly into those roasting pans. 

When it comes to picking up/dropping/(un)packing items, I think it should be quicker, except panic, anxiety, rest, strength, and exertion should play a role in how fast it happens. If my character is stout, well rested, completely mentally whole, and not panicked, I think I should be able to toss around items as if they were all feathers. Maybe dexterity just means you are less susceptible to having transfer speed deteriorate to outside factors. It would also be great if backpacks influenced how quickly (un)packing happens. I have ideas for that but that is for another thread.