Bodies in Trunks

Shagyee

Carrying corpses to the field next to my farm house gave me the idea to load them in the trunk of my car to transport them faster. I didn't see an option for it, so I came here. This would make the cleanup process much faster for people who keep their bases corpse-free.

It's also be fun loading a car full of zombies and setting it on fire.

I figured this had been suggested before, but I didn't find anything relating to this, so I apologize if there's a reason this is not in the game.

Edited by Shagyee

Well when you're carrying them they count as 'items' in your inventory. All you need to do is transfer them to the boot or seats even just like any other normal item. They weigh 20 so they'll fit in most car boots, larger cars and trailers adding to the amount of course.

Though I'd like if it had an animation for carrying a corpse and loading it into a car, too. And generators too maybe. Just for the more unique items.

7 hours ago, MadDan2013 said:

Well when you're carrying them they count as 'items' in your inventory. All you need to do is transfer them to the boot or seats even just like any other normal item. They weigh 20 so they'll fit in most car boots, larger cars and trailers adding to the amount of course.

Though I'd like if it had an animation for carrying a corpse and loading it into a car, too. And generators too maybe. Just for the more unique items.

I guess I could try this with a van or something. I think the trunk of the car I'm driving only has 12lb capacity, however I know this model of car should fit at least a couple bodies in the trunk. I'll test this on the seats though.