If you get bitten.

Masmassu

• 1 month later...

most people aren't even really giving any feedback here so i will.

I think when they have NPC's it would be a good opportunity to give some variety to the experience, because after all you are correct about the current "meta"

I changed getting bit to an instant kill because waiting 3+ days unable to do anything to alter your fate is absolutely lame after the first 6-10 times.

When I first started playing it was something that I could role play and try and act out in game actions that someone might take during the unknown period. 

Now however, after enough times experiencing this it is such a rinse and repeat experience that I can't bring myself to wait 3 days to die.

--------------------------

Other than having NPC's react to you in exciting ways, I think they could do more to bring some gravity to the scenario. Maybe you get hallucinations, or zombies stop attacking you on site after a few stages of infection pass.

Essentially if they put some more variety into the experience I think the one bite and you are doomed can be very useful still.

Maybe adding some kind of short term remedies to prolong the experience could be interesting too providing they have the other elements I mentioned (but to me this is less necissary)