"Drop All" on Containers

Shagyee

When disassembling containers, they must be empty first. When breaking down lines of crates at McCoy's to reach the ones in the back, others have probably found it is tedious to drop everything for every crate. My idea was on option, similar to the "Transfer All" in your inventory. In the same place that button is, in a container, there could be a "Drop All" button which drops all items in the container to the floor. This could be helpful for unloading cars/moving houses as well. 

3 minutes ago, Masmassu said:

Yes the inventory move system need more love, it have bean alot beather in 41 (like a new game comaper to as it was b4),

Maybe ad an orginiceing skill that make it esier to orginice and give an bigger area in the room you get accces to.

More organization would be nice. Like when I grab a trowel, watering can, and some seeds to farm. It'd be nice if these were somehow separate or easier to find from the rest of my inventory.

I've heard they plan to overhaul the whole UI eventually.

One of the simplest ways to help organize inventory before doing a larger scale overhaul would be to add a few more categories (or sub categories) for the "Item" class which tends to be a catch all for anything that isn't Weapon, Food, Ammo, Literature, etc.

On 1/21/2021 at 5:31 AM, Axiomatic said:

One of the simplest ways to help organize inventory before doing a larger scale overhaul would be to add a few more categories (or sub categories) for the "Item" class which tends to be a catch all for anything that isn't Weapon, Food, Ammo, Literature, etc.

Definitely agree with this one. I used to have a mod for this that also let you choose which category came up first, so you could just cycle through your items without any scrolling. When I updated the game and had to stop using it I realized just how used to that I had gotten.