Cannot Open Frozen Egg Carton

Shagyee

By the way if you don't already make rice and eggs in this game, try it. I'll sit in my base and make like 6 pots with -62 hunger each and it ends up lasting you a long time, you can focus on other things besides food. You have to get a generator right away and stock up on eggs though.

Frozen eggs? I mean them eggs must have turned into egg stir. I was afraid of putting them into the freezer since I was not going to ruin my delicious EGGS. They explode if raw in a freezer. Or if left forgotten in a car.... 

No but this kind of follows all the other frozen items. You can not make a soup out of frozen carrots for example. Or frozen meat etc etc. And really only way to store eggs in a freezer anyways is to boil them first and most likely without the shells on. In real life anyways. 

Got 5 cartons of EGGS. Might just extend the life of them and put them in a popsicle freezer. But really is this a specific bug with eggs or just a case of not implementing food damage fully yet? I mean what is the point of a fridge if popsicle freezers beats everything else? O right. Canned foods are a thing XD 

I keep any iffy thing I fear to get damaged from being in a freezer. That is why fridges exist. Do not let lazy people say otherwise!   

I do big cook ups before water and electricity go off. So my freezers has soups and hamburgers to last me. Just need to grow lettuce, tomato's and make a fire to have a nice burger and beer! If I do not find bread I just make my own bread and make a hamburger that way later down the line.  

Edited by Turbo50