REACTIONS RECEIVED

Masmassu

Spiffo/Pie are I think special thanks to people when you really like something (Spiffo being the highest of course.)

Like is self explanatory.

Pillow is to smother someone for basically behaving poorly or if you just heavily disagree with someone's opinion.

Hopefully you played the old versions to know why pillow means what it does. :D 

1 hour ago, MadDan2013 said:

Spiffo/Pie are I think special thanks to people when you really like something (Spiffo being the highest of course.)

Like is self explanatory.

Pillow is to smother someone for basically behaving poorly or if you just heavily disagree with someone's opinion.

Hopefully you played the old versions to know why pillow means what it does. :D 

I got the game when it was quite new but  have only 330H in it but sorry dont remember the Pillow part.

1 hour ago, Masmassu said:

I got the game when it was quite new but  have only 330H in it but sorry dont remember the Pillow part.

Basically, in the earliest builds in the game, you had an option to smother your wife with a pillow. If I recall correctly that is, I didn't play the game before 2014 myself.

If you guys want to play that old version you can:

I was given permission to post this with the Desura keys (as Desura is defunct) so there's no setup required. Just open the application and click "login".

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/195F9t1obsgaBlGLLY9FozQTeuodnj6gW?usp=sharing

3 hours ago, Masmassu said:

Start with "Story Mode", then grab a pillow from the wardrobe and click on your wife. ;)

Archived