The Devs Listened

Shagyee

I don't know if it's just coincidence, but going through the crafting menu I noticed new recipes for duct taping knives and forks to a spear. This reminded me of a really old suggestion I had posted, and sure enough down the page someone had brought this exact kind of weapon up. I also noticed you can smash bottles now, which was another thing I had mentioned.

pz1.thumb.png.b83ee12b15633628c877393314651964.pngpz2.thumb.png.d1bd88e7b6c696593376b6991d30fa3f.pngpz.thumb.png.8e675ed7fab6d748600d06170d6ac49e.png

I was really surprised to see this stuff actually end up in the game, so if you have a really good idea, definitely let them know! 

Also I don't want anyone to think I'm for confederates or anything I just realized those pictures don't give a very good impression, for anyone from the United States.

I typically choose my names after bad people for dark humor. I've also had an OJ Simpson and a Michael Vick, they seem to last longer in a world where you kill everything.

I think they do listen to suggestions. I like to believe my suggestion about zombies doing a ground attack after going through a window inspired the similar feature that showed up in the game a few weeks later (it was because it was incredibly OP to do insta-kill attacks on prone zombies after they went through a window or over a low fence, the goal wasn't to make your lives miserable, I promise! :)).. One can never know of course, their version was slightly different, and at least in one way better than what I wrote. Could also be a coincidence, but they used the words "lunge attack" in the patch notes, which is what I called it in my suggestion too. Would be fun if I contributed to the game in some small way

This is another reason I love this game so much and am in such support of the Devs. Unlike other games that I use to play, the Devs not only listen but they communicate. The fact that we get weekly updates on the direction of the game and they monitor the forums and continue to communicate with us. There's explanations as to why they can't do certain things we suggest or, they try to actually implement some of the things we'd like to see if it falls within their vision of the game and it's a possible task. So I'm not surprised to see people seeing things happen that they suggested in the past. PZ is not only the best zombie survival game out there, the engine (people) behind this game is strong and dedicated.

Archived