Lockpicking Mod (1.8.1)

RoboMat

It doesn't show option for unlocking the door with the controller... i try in singleplayer and it doesn't show too WITH the controller but it appear with a mouse (appear just 1second when i click on a door with the controller STILL activate for player 1)

Hm yes, that should be fixable. I'll probably have to manually check for gamepad controls.

Hello.

Wanted to say that i really like your mod.

Now to the actual topic: what are exact conditions for lockpicking prompt to appear? It seems that Extended Building Options somehow breaks lockpicking (but not breaking, weirdly enough). Would really appreciate help with it.

UPD: Narrowed it down a bit - EBO screws with lockpiking during map initialization. Are you assigning some special value to objects to track their lockpikableness?

If that helps: latest beta of PZ, latest versions of both mods.

UPD: Narrowed it down a bit - EBO screws with lockpiking during map initialization. Are you assigning some special value to objects to track their lockpikableness?

Normally the lockpicking option appears when the player clicks on the door. The mod then assigns a locklevel to it and saves it in the object's modData.

I'm getting "WARNING: module "Lockpicking" may have forgot to import module Base" in the log on 32.21. Is it normal? Also it doesn't seem to work on .21 at least for me.

Definitely not normal, but it hasn't been updated for the IWBMS builds yet and it looks like 32.20+ is not backwards compatible.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I am having the same problem as the above survivors with not having an interface to pry open doors/pick locks if I have the crowbar/bobby pin in my main inventory. I still have the option to become a burglar at character creation though. I am also playing on build 32.30 if that info helps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I believe you can ignore the necroforge error. If it bothers you, just remove the file lockpicking_necroforgesupport.lua

Adding a spanish translation needs to use the ES shorthand, I believe.

Thanks, I solved the necroforge problem.

I will try the Spanish translation, I put it in a folder named SP  :oops:

• 4 weeks later...

Here it is

UI_ES = 

{
    UI_trait_nimblefingers = "Dédos ágiles",
    UI_Item_BobbyPin = "Horquilla", 
    UI_Text_locklevel_veryeasy = "Muy Fácil",
    UI_Text_locklevel_easy = "Fácil",
    UI_Text_locklevel_medium = "Medio",
    UI_Text_locklevel_hard = "Difícil",
    UI_Text_locklevel_veryhard = "Muy difícil",
    UI_Text_locklevel_willbreak = "Se romperá",
    UI_Text_brokenLockModal = "No puedes abrir una cerradura rota",
    UI_Text_contextBreakDoorLock = "Romper la cerradura",
    UI_Text_contextPickDoorLock = "Ganzuar la cerradura",
    UI_Text_contextBreakWindowLock = "Romper la cerradura",
    UI_Text_traitNimbleFingers = "Dedos agiles",
    UI_Text_traitNimbleFingersDescription = "Los años de experiencia en abrir toda suerte de cerraduras. <LINE>Apertura más rápida y más probable.",
    UI_Text_professionBurglar = "Ladrón",
    UI_Text_BobbyStuck = "¡Maldita sea!¡La horquilla está atascada!"
}

I hope it can help in next versions.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, SKULL said:

Working fine on build 33.20. Build 34.28 don't work properly and i waiting for fix.

Thanks for the feedback SKULL! Can you tell me what the problems are with 34.28?  I'll look into fixing them if I get the time :)