Crazy Vehicle Glitch

Shagyee

I found an odd bug while clearing a highway of burnt cars. I was towing them one by one off to the side of the road. With the pickup truck, if you tow a couple certain models of the burnt cars and try to reverse, it will sending both vehicles into a brutal seizure, sometimes leaving them in very awkward positions you cannot drive out of. I lost the truck in the woods trying to escape a horde, so I haven't been able to replicate this for a video or pictures, but I will update this when I get another car and see what specific cars cause this.

This was on IWBUMS v41.49.

Yea towing burnt cars are very buggy and dangerous. I had a few days back (lazy) a scary one happen. 

In this picture the cars where at rest. The burnt down car was on top of my car. It happened when I was reversing a upside down car laying on it's roof in that intersection next to Muldraugh Logging.

1836630463_ProjectZomboidScreenshot2021_01.22-12_43_56_74.thumb.png.19a1760f35341b8b80cb0eb4200b7417.png

I was reversing and the burnt down car was hooked up from the rear being dragged backwards (reversed) 

The burnt down car first response from me trying to pull it off the road was to try and flip back onto it's non existing wheels. And by some Physic funkiness ended up on top of my hood.  I do not think it was from the burnt down car intersecting with the skeletons. It was trying to get onto it's "wheels" ASAP. It tried it's best to turn over and when that did not work it magically started to lift itself slowly to land on top of my hood. I was at that point stopped so funky physics being weird. 

Had to wiggle my way in reverse to get it off me. Why I was so far away from the intersection in the image. It turned itself around back on the "wheels" before it was going to calm down and act normal. 

Btw. Running patch 4.50.1. playing with GoG and not Steam. No mods outside of NecroForge since IWBUMS.  

Edited by Turbo50
Typo and stuff 3