koekto1000

First what I wanna tell, BIG THANKS FOR THAT GAME! I watch on the working from 2013 and this is best ultimate survave game EVER. 

Second, Im from Russia and this is not my lang, have poor english skills, but try tell what I think.

I have MacBook PRO version from 2015 with intigrate video Intel Iris Pro Graphics 5200 and processor Intel Core i-7 4770HQ 2.2GHz with Turbobust (when play have 3,2ghz) 16 gb operative memory. This is not good stuff for play games, but turn something like GTA4, Max Payne, Black Mesa, DayZ I can and with 30-50 FPS. (I mean I have not a TOTAL potato :) )

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

On that laptop I have two systems, this is MacOS and Windows (for games). Some games can turn on on two systems (like Wargame:Red Dragon what I have, or Atom:RPG on Unity engine), but thay working bad, thay need more power, thay crash when I turn on my MacOS. Some games working bad on Windows more (for me this is PZ, Factorio). 

spacer.png

What the problem, how you see we have not alone PZ in my poor libary Steam what working bad on Windows or MacOS. Problem - PZ CANT start on Windows.

I try turn on Windows from Steam launcher in Comptability Mod, and from regular. I try turn from local files 32 and 64 exe files, but always when game try load all files, game crash.

I no have that before on IWBUS version on Windows (mby 41.35 or early).

spacer.png

spacer.png

When I play on MacOS, I no have that problem and all working on Max settings (dont watch on the screen resolution :D ).

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

So, this is all reason why I write that here.

P.S. After 41.50 update and when I change system MacOS Catalina to MacOS Big Sur (that happend at the same time LOL), I see how I have low FPS when max ZOOM to my charachter in the bildings and forest, change setting lighting but nothing help. When I turn in Comptability Mod on MacOS that problem loose, but you know different with that versions, and that sad when you play on 41.49 and all good, but when you have 41.50, you see that sad problem with FPS.

P.P.S. I know, this is nor end version of the game, but I try say a problems what I have, and hope that info help you, if you sometime fix that problems.

P.P.S.S. FIRST MULTIPLAYER NOT THAT PROBLEM XDDD

BIG THX!!!!

Edited by koekto1000

I only got the gist of what you wrote, I don't speak Russian either so forgive me if I'm missing your question.

Quite a few people in the forms have expressed issues like crashing while playing the game if they're using an integrated graphic card like you are. I would suggest you double check if you have any driver updates missing for it, but that's really all I can suggest. Even if your computer/laptop can play "higher end" games, you have to remember that those games have a bigger budget that enables them to plan for being compatible with all sorts of hardware. Even then, I would never recommend anyone use an integrated graphic card to play any video game, you can get really cheap video cards that will do the job.

You’re unlikely to get a better experience with Windows; you can see why  — Intel’s drivers do not work well with build 41. You could try the 32-bit version of the game, that may get around the crashes in Windows.

The cpu itself is under-spec for the game. I wouldn’t expect too much from it. While it can turbo higher than 2.2 ghz, it’ll get awful hot fast due to Apple’s thermal design.

And how I tell early, I can play on Max settings with my intel processor and HD graphics on MacOS, but one thing what I see, I NO HAVE NEW FOG.

Only right now think about that, I no have fog. 

But in other (Winter, Summer, Rain, Tree animations) effects all working.

And yeah, I turn regular game mods (like Apocalypses or Fog) and try turn off all mods, still not working.20210125232233_1.thumb.jpg.c58aad04551e690c9d73496a68c8f808.jpg

20210119025542_1.thumb.jpg.62b5c44b6e72d442389e15c374d99a81.jpg20210118111249_1.thumb.jpg.6baefe190c174fadc25cc09a16506310.jpg

Edited by koekto1000