Can sandbox mode settings be changed midgame?

Axiomatic

I started a sandbox game with containers respawning items every 3 months, and now that I've seen that its respawning way more items than I expected, its too much of a benefit and making the game a bit too easy. Is there anyway to turn off sandbox settings like this midgame? Either through in-game commands or perhaps game file editing?

Yes, but it requires some doing.

Create a new sandbox that is identical, same name etc. Only the settings changed that you want to change.

Then copy map_sand.bin (I think this was the file, anyway) from the new sandbox into the old one.

Make backups.

16 horas atrás, Zork disse:

Sim, mas requer algum trabalho.

Crie uma nova caixa de areia que seja idêntica, de mesmo nome, etc. Apenas como configurações alteradas que você deseja alterar.

Em seguida, copie map_sand.bin (acho que este era o arquivo, de qualquer maneira) da nova sandbox para a antiga.

Faça backups.

Obrigado amigo. Reativei e deixei sem a decomposição dos corpos. 

Youtube: Sagas Zomboid

53 minutes ago, sprkng said:

I thought you could turn that on/off in the server settings, but it was so long time since I played on those versions so I can't remember..

Maybe you can. To be honest me and my friends didn't sleep in multiplayer but maybe I did miss it. But if you all don't sleep at the same time I'm not sure would it work very well. :/

11 hours ago, LegionDiablo said:

But then you have no sleeping in game?

its 3 type of setings for sleeping in MP

1 Cant sleep

2 Need to sleep as in soloplay

3 Player are able to sleep but dont need to, but hepes alot when healing and so.

Thanks for the help everyone. Unfortunately, this characters time has come to an end. Got bitten on the head after my hard hat got knocked off. This one stings, its the first character I've had last over a month and he was set up real sweet with a great safehouse and strong skill advancement after 4 1/2 months of survival. RIP 

Archived