Indefinate errors on Mod Select Screen

Snuffleupagus

When I first uploaded my map mod, these errors didn't occur. But now in the mod selection screen from the main menu, selecting (just clicking it, not necessarily enabling/disabling) now gives me a string of Red errors (exceptions?) that seem to pile up indefinitely. 

In addition,  the preview thumbnail stopped showing on this screen as well, which leads me to believe they're related (also, other than on THIS menu screen the map works fine). I've tried re-saving out all my poster/preview/thumb.png's, and checked my .info files for any inconsistencies but haven't found anything. I wouldn't know what else to try. I can't read the console errors (and it's too big to attach).

It's odd that when initially uploaded to the workshop this didn't occur (and the thumbnail worked), but popped up without being modified.

Has anybody ever had this or a similar issue?

20210115184003_1.thumb.jpg.b3a2c803c333a9bd421eade7dc920342.jpg

Did the mod work before the latest update (41.50)? Are those other mods enabled (could be a conflict there)? If you unsubscribe and delete all these other mods but only leave the one you're talking about, do the errors still popup? 

Regarding console, if it is the same error over and over again (likely), then you could copy/paste just one segment and we can have a look.

Thanks for the swift reply.

I'm pretty sure this issue predates 41.5 (I don't remember exactly when 41.5 launched). It was first uploaded in the beginning of Oct. I first received a report of the error from a subscriber on Dec 19.  At first I figured it was on the subscriber end (since it hadn't done it before), then more people gave reports. (Ive been dragging my feet until now to address it, sorry)

Those other mods were in fact disabled, but I unsubscribed and tried with no effect. Maybe it's worth noting that the map mod "Overwatch" from the screen above (different author) has the same issue.

I deleted my console log and generated a new one that's a lot smaller (AFTER unsubscribing to the other mods), so you can check that out.

The lines that seems to be repeating are:

at zombie.core.textures.Texture.getSharedTextureInternal(Texture.java:579)
    at zombie.core.textures.Texture.getSharedTexture(Texture.java:477)
    at zombie.core.textures.Texture.getSharedTexture(Texture.java:464)
    at zombie.core.textures.TexturePackPage.getTexture(TexturePackPage.java:179)
    at zombie.core.textures.Texture.getSharedTextureInternal(Texture.java:579)
    at zombie.core.textures.Texture.getSharedTexture(Texture.java:477)
    at zombie.core.textures.Texture.getSharedTexture(Texture.java:464)
    at zombie.core.textures.TexturePackPage.getTexture(TexturePackPage.java:179)

Thanks for your help!

console 1_16_21.txt

• 3 months later...

An Update:
I created a brand new test mod from scratch and it also had the same issue. In another attempt to figure it out, I noticed my "poster=poster.png" was on the last line of the mod.info file. So I moved it to the 2nd line (to match the syntax in the modexample file) and VIOLA!! ISSUE FIXED!!

Thinking I finally figured it out, I applied the same fix to the mod.info file for my original mod and... NOPE. Issue remains. So close.

This error is absolutely driving me up the wall.