splinter_mutant

I tried playing b41 but it just crashes a few minutes into the game. potentially whenever z'ds pop up cause i haven't seen any without it crashing yet.

I wish b41 was more stable and accesible for low end tech. Have i got a software issue or is my hardware at fault? Or neither and the game just has the issues?

Can someone take my console.txt and help me figure out whether or not i can play b41 or not?

sorry but i cant figure out how to send my crash file over pastebin

ps. ps. i figured it out.. i think but it says file size exceeds 512kb and can't create the paste unless i'm a member

ps3. another edit: i just enabled "reduced color mode" and it seems to work fine so far

Edited by splinter_mutant

From your description it seems like the hardware might have something to do with it, integrated cards have a tough time handling build 41, only thing we can recommend there is to update the drivers and lower your settings (which seems like it works for you so far?)
Other than that, you can always attach the console file directly to your forum reply, you can just drag and drop the files here.

Thank you. yeah turning the reduced color mode on works wonders. i 'even' use mods. it all runs on 32 but who can tell the difference really? compatibility mode for windows 8 is on too.. dunno if it helps but it seemed to stabilize a little.

i hope anyone with the same technical issues will find this solution useful. Also maybe the devs can implement this solution somehow if it is universal. take care!