PLZ HALP

RickWhitesteel

Ibeen playing build 41.50 but it crashes on start or after like half an hour of playing, I loose loot and other stuff everytime is so anoying. already checked the fixing and donde everything, can anyone help me plz? by doing everything I mean:

clean install

updated my driver (graphic card intel hd graphics 520)

instaled c++ 2015

cleaned cache on steam

lowered all graphics

tried x32 zomboid

even deleted my username folder and reinstaled again

my specs 

core i3

playing on laptop

graphic card intel hd graphics 520

8gb ram

windows 10

my laptop almost run everything but not zomboid and ill be sad to go back to prior builds, 41 i so amazing... every help is welcome

I think that you do not have enough Ram on your system, also the hd520 is a rather weak video board.

If the memory is the key issue, maybe you could try a linux build with a lightweight distribution to optimize memory usage (e.g. xubuntu), as W10 is a memory hog.

I have the same CPU but 16gb and an nvidia graphics, pz runs well under kubuntu.

That video/graphic card has 0 VRAM and uses the RAM from your computer exclusively. That would be my first guess. 8GB of computer memory is plenty (I think 2 is the recommended), but an integrated graphic card like yours with no actual memory of its own is very limiting. I'm not sure if Zomboid supports cards like that - perhaps it expects an actual standalone graphic card?

You can also try this website: https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/project-zomboid/11897

It will let you know if your computer/laptop meets the system requirements to play Zomboid (or any other game)
I can almost guarantee the issue is with your integrated video card

Edited by orikamii