More 90s Clothes

colid_cnake

I mostly suggest this as some more (admittedly humorous) world-building and unique clothing to see in the wild. Finding some silly graphic-print track jackets, neon colored or metallic stuff, maybe even some parachute pants? As stupid as they often are, things like these were staples of 90s fashion pretty much all over the US, and I don't doubt that a solid amount of Knox Infection victims would reanimate in their favorite silly outfits while out at the mall or wherever else they're hanging out.

image.png.9196cdd63e585ff954e55600b09902e9.png

image.thumb.png.e864b51f201ed0a4601d48677b4c9b6d.png

image.thumb.png.2742efb7b1c3fbf75c716ff8f6600875.png

• 2 weeks later...

This is like reverse camouflage!

One thing that would be hilarious would be a Hypercolor™ shirt-- the dye in it changed colors with temperature, and since they've done this complex character temperature model, why not show it off with a Hypercolor™ betraying how hot your armpits and manboobs are!

Yes but dont stop ther! 

Corect me if im wrong and you live close to that area but i get the fealing sins its alot of old farms and turist areas not everyone is updated on the latest on the marcet, they use what they have intill it falls off the boddy... so we can ad all sorts off clothes from the 1940 to 1999 ish.