I am stuck in a car that is in another car. Help me, please

AlexMason1982

I went about my business and my game crashed. When I entered, my car appeared over another, fell and got stuck. She works, but does not go, the door on the driver's side is open, on the passenger side too, but I cannot get out. Pressing the "e" button does not help, opening the windows and changing the seat too. When I go out and go in, the car falls again and returns to its original position. What to do? Both cars are in excellent condition. I can't attach a picture.

Ouch, what a bad crash that was ;)

You could cheat a little and enable debug mode in your game to teleport your character out. In Steam library RMC Project Zomboid on the left > select Properties > General > Under Launch options type -debug. Start the game > RMC anywhere on the ground > in the debug UI select Teleport > enter coordinates from the PZ map (here: https://map.projectzomboid.com/)  Click Map coordinates Level 0 > click Lock coordinates > click any tile on the map > green dot shold appear and coords on the left of the map should be locked now > enter the two numbers into the Teleport UI > confirm. Disable the debug and progress as usual.