Extremely low Zombies on Apocalypse in 32-bit mode

Mike_Ty_thon

When I load the game in 64-bit mode zombies spawn as normal, but I have an old pc that crashes on 64-bit but runs extremely well on 32-bit. However, recently for whatever reason when I load into 32-bit mode (with no mods installed or active) there are almost no zombies at all, save for a few gathered around some cars and some inside the occasional house. Absolutely none just on the street, nowhere to be seen, makes the game not fun and not enjoyable, please help, I’d love to fix this. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and even reset my pc to factory settings. Thank you for any aid. 

Same issue. I had a steam update for PZ and run the 32-bit version, after steam updated my game last night the zombie spawns where abysmal. As in I went through muldraugh shooting a shotgun and only pulled 1 zombie in the entire town. Same issue in rosewood. Was playing with filibusters used car mods thought it may have been the issue but reinstalling and starting a completely new file did not help either. Hopefully can get back to slaying some zomboids soon! Side note: I LOVE THIS FREAKING GAME!

I will check up when i get off of work for sure and get back to you! Will this re-add zombies to maps they disappeared from or should i start a complete new file? Thanks again for the quick fix. New player here but indie stone has defiantly earned a longtime fan in me!

Zombies seem to be back! Just did a quick drive through rosewood and they are back in groups! (some areas seem devoid but I figured they would eventually migrate around and fill empty spots) Haven't had a chance to check any interiors. Will update back if they seem to find the void again. :P Thanks again devs!