Ecky plays Project Zomboid

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey this is lunisgames i commented on your youtube channel about how you should set up you base and pointed here to my suggestion. here is a screen shot of what i did with the area its current build 17.

Looks good dude. I need to get carpentry at level 3 so I can build stairs really. Then I'll start thinking about adding another floor to the house maybe.

Lot's more updates again today so here we gooooooooo.....

Episode 53 - Time to leave

Episode 54 - A new home

Episode 55 - Don't fence me in

Episode 56 - In need of nails

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did it for a week... but then I asked my girlfriend to marry me and she said yes! As you can imagine, my focus on daily uploads slipped while I dealt with some real life things =)

Late reply but idc

How does your wife deal with you playing games almost every day?

My gf hates it lol.

Just saying but, you were the first guy i watched playing zomboid. Enjoyed watching your plays. Lol I think you're plays have been on my top time wasters list (it's a complement btw). Couldn't find you on the forum then until today.

I did it for a week... but then I asked my girlfriend to marry me and she said yes! As you can imagine, my focus on daily uploads slipped while I dealt with some real life things =)

Late reply but idc

How does your wife deal with you playing games almost every day?

My gf hates it lol.

Just saying but, you were the first guy i watched playing zomboid. Enjoyed watching your plays. Lol I think you're plays have been on my top time wasters list (it's a complement btw). Couldn't find you on the forum then until today.

My fiance is also a gamer so she is often playing games with me =) 

Also, I try to do the majority of my recording on a weekend which leaves weeknights open for joint activities. I try and keep time open for watching some TV or a film with Mrs.Ecky on a night, then I do some gaming after that.

It's not always easy maintaining the balance mind you =)

Just saw this! Congrats to you both :D

Thanks Mash! =) Just got done booking all the stuff. 8th Jan not going to come fast enough now :D

Got plenty of video updates today...

08.11.13 Livestream Part 02 - The adventures of Reggie Bannister

08.11.13 Livestream Part 03 - Chatting with Binky

11.11.13 Livestream Part 01 - Starting over

11.11.13 Livestream Part 02 - Home Security

Zomboid Community Save Ep.01 - It Begins!

Congrats Ecky ! :)

Yeah, my gf play game sometimes... But only puzzle game...

I tried to put her on the arcade box, I teach her how to chain Hadouken on Street Fighter... And guess what... She don't like it :(

How the hell can you not like playing Street Fighter on an arcade box... Geez.

Thanks RJ =)

Mrs.Ecky plays all sorts really. Shes not a big fan of shooters though... unless it's Battlefield / Left4Dead / Hitman / Splinter Cell / Max Payne / Bioshock anyway =) Anything else is just a lot of noise and flashy lights lol

Puzzlers and platformers are her fav's though. She was a SNES kid so anything like Mario, Donkey Kong Country etc and she's all over it =)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...