IWBUMS 41.50 released

Batsphinx

1 hour ago, simplyjustred said:

From what I heard, the MP will be done when it's done.

Dropping Blizzard wisdoms, next punchline is: dont you guys have phones? Dont get down on their niveau pls :)

Hi forums, first post here!

Its itching in the fingers to ask daily when its done. Me and 2 mates are waiting too for release, all new to the game. TacticalFriedRice stream gave me the last taste to finally buy it.

Playing on hard settings as a new player makes me die a lot and early, thats good, so i dont explore the game alone to much, really wanna wait for MP before make a serious playtrough.

pls dont do it like Blizzard. Complete silence until the  marketing department of them allows to run the commercial sneak previews. Give us a bone to chew meanwhile :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2021 at 4:27 PM, playlessNamer said:

Dropping Blizzard wisdoms, next punchline is: dont you guys have phones? Dont get down on their niveau pls :)

Hi forums, first post here!

Its itching in the fingers to ask daily when its done. Me and 2 mates are waiting too for release, all new to the game. TacticalFriedRice stream gave me the last taste to finally buy it.

Playing on hard settings as a new player makes me die a lot and early, thats good, so i dont explore the game alone to much, really wanna wait for MP before make a serious playtrough.

pls dont do it like Blizzard. Complete silence until the  marketing department of them allows to run the commercial sneak previews. Give us a bone to chew meanwhile :)

devs post this on january 11 -.- we are on may 26 already... i dunno why the mp its taking so long but what can we do? just wait with a smile :)

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/25/2021 at 12:23 AM, TheoYoungArt said:

Hey guys, any news about the update? Me and my friends are looking foward for it to be released for multiplayer, we would love to enjoy the new features all togheter :3

https://projectzomboid.com/blog/news/2021/06/mp-status-update/

Tl;dr: It's been delayed up to an estimated six months. Single player updates will resume in the mean time so there's not a drought of updates to the game.

• nasKo unpinned this topic