Batsphinx

IWBUMS 41.50 released

On 1/12/2021 at 12:31 PM, nasKo said:

Updated on GOG

And as usual GOG still doesn't have it available for download yet as of 01/22/2021. Typical... I love and support their DRM free mission but when it comes to updating the downloads for our games they move like honey in winter.

On 1/23/2021 at 4:49 AM, eldergamer said:

And as usual GOG still doesn't have it available for download yet as of 01/22/2021. Typical... I love and support their DRM free mission but when it comes to updating the downloads for our games they move like honey in winter.

I'll send them another Email :)

On 1/22/2021 at 11:55 PM, mudhelmet said:

Why dont you copy and paste this into steam discussions instead of making us come to this website?

Steam only allows links to images and videos on their discussions. We also sometimes hit the character limit, so we link here instead. 
We'll look into posting patchnotes on Steam proper after 41.

On 1/23/2021 at 4:49 AM, eldergamer said:

It was my bad. I emailed them after uploading but had a typo in the mail adress, with the "this mail could not be sent" landing in my spam folder. 
Offline installers are now available on GOG.

On 15.01.2021 at 02:37, orikamii said:

Вопрос про зомби, ползающих под машиной. Если у них будет возможность обойти машину, чтобы добраться до вас, выберут ли они это вместо того, чтобы ползать под ней? Или они всегда будут ползать под вами каждый раз, чтобы добраться до вас, даже если их путь не заблокирован?

They will go the other way and will not get under the car

On 1/30/2021 at 6:15 AM, turkler said:

quick question since they were teased a long while back, are vehicle animations still planned? or were they scrapped from build 41?

I think they are postponed to later versions, not sure if anything beside small fixes makes it at the MP build, but at the moment MP is the main priority.

Hello all,

sorry if the question has already been asked but i follow this game from the beginning and I know all the way done but I still don't understand why the cars can't be destroyed by the fire. For me it is a big issue that ruins the immersion and the main reason to not play this game anymore.

Fire has been reworked and now is more realistic but i hope in the roadmap developers will think seriously about car's damages by fire before incorporate the game's hunting..

Take care of you,

a disappointed fan