IWBUMS 41.50 released

Batsphinx

On 1/12/2021 at 12:31 PM, nasKo said:

Updated on GOG

And as usual GOG still doesn't have it available for download yet as of 01/22/2021. Typical... I love and support their DRM free mission but when it comes to updating the downloads for our games they move like honey in winter.

On 1/23/2021 at 4:49 AM, eldergamer said:

And as usual GOG still doesn't have it available for download yet as of 01/22/2021. Typical... I love and support their DRM free mission but when it comes to updating the downloads for our games they move like honey in winter.

I'll send them another Email :)

On 1/22/2021 at 11:55 PM, mudhelmet said:

Why dont you copy and paste this into steam discussions instead of making us come to this website?

Steam only allows links to images and videos on their discussions. We also sometimes hit the character limit, so we link here instead. 
We'll look into posting patchnotes on Steam proper after 41.

On 1/23/2021 at 4:49 AM, eldergamer said:

It was my bad. I emailed them after uploading but had a typo in the mail adress, with the "this mail could not be sent" landing in my spam folder. 
Offline installers are now available on GOG.

On 15.01.2021 at 02:37, orikamii said:

Вопрос про зомби, ползающих под машиной. Если у них будет возможность обойти машину, чтобы добраться до вас, выберут ли они это вместо того, чтобы ползать под ней? Или они всегда будут ползать под вами каждый раз, чтобы добраться до вас, даже если их путь не заблокирован?

They will go the other way and will not get under the car

On 1/30/2021 at 6:15 AM, turkler said:

quick question since they were teased a long while back, are vehicle animations still planned? or were they scrapped from build 41?

I think they are postponed to later versions, not sure if anything beside small fixes makes it at the MP build, but at the moment MP is the main priority.

Hello all,

sorry if the question has already been asked but i follow this game from the beginning and I know all the way done but I still don't understand why the cars can't be destroyed by the fire. For me it is a big issue that ruins the immersion and the main reason to not play this game anymore.

Fire has been reworked and now is more realistic but i hope in the roadmap developers will think seriously about car's damages by fire before incorporate the game's hunting..

Take care of you,

a disappointed fan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, TheZombiesPro115 said:

Any plans for hotfixing the running in place bug anytime soon?

There’s not going to be any releases without mp at this point.

I’m not sure what you’re referring to otherwise? Got a video or repo steps, just in case it was described differently?

14 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

I’m not sure what you’re referring to otherwise? Got a video or repo steps, just in case it was described differently?

Man, I knew I should've recorded it just in case, I saw a video of it on here way back when animations was a relatively new build, so I figured it was already a known bug. It appears you have to have an exhaustion moodle and a tired moodle, It happened to me with the ridiculously tired moodle, and any exhaustion moodle, I don't think it happened when there was no exhaustion moodle, but my memory is foggy. This was on the eastern-most road from mccoy towards muldraugh, I don't know if it happens on other terrain or roads, I elected to jog home since it was being difficult. 

It does exactly what you'd think, your character sprints in place, with the sound of your feet landing on the ground playing 100 times a second. It doesn't throw any errors, and you don't gain sprinting XP. It also seems to increase exhaustion at a record-breaking pace. jogging works just fine, only sprinting is affected to the best of my knowledge. Relevant stats were 3 fitness, very underweight, sprinting level 1. I also may or may not have had the very first encumbrance moddle. I can't remember.

17 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

It looks like my earlier comment that it doesn't happen while jogging was incorrect, was unable to capture any video of this one because the bug got me killed before I could actually collect any footage. I was sneak-jogging, this time with 0 sprinting 0 fitness and very underweight. but this time it seemingly was only happening with the excessive exertion moodle, and not any of the lower tiers. Also, this time around I had no tired or encumberance moodles. This was in the middle of muldraugh in the western neighborhood with all the blue houses that have chain-link fences, on the road again. still unsure if it happens on grass or other terrain, but it doesn't seem to be quarantined to any particular stretch of the map.

Edited by TheZombiesPro115

18 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

Alright, hopefully my last post in regards to this, I was able to capture some footage of the glitch occurring while sneak-sprinting

very underweight, 0 fitness, 0 sprinting, 0 sneaking.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oSUM3fOSTG3f_jcjTceTgnD1IFt1xoVy/view?usp=sharing

Edited by TheZombiesPro115
added relevant stats

4 hours ago, TheZombiesPro115 said:

Alright, hopefully my last post in regards to this, I was able to capture some footage of the glitch occurring while sneak-sprinting

very underweight, 0 fitness, 0 sprinting, 0 sneaking.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oSUM3fOSTG3f_jcjTceTgnD1IFt1xoVy/view?usp=sharing

Ah yeah. That’s familiar.

Think it’s been addressed, but will double-check.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. I love the work devs are doing right now. That's fantastic. My question is, when will multiplayer be available? I really love playing this game with my friends and see them dying lmao 🤣. But I would love to use the new features too. I don't really care if that's a beta or not, just I would like to be able to play the beta multiplayer

• nasKo unpinned this topic