jinh86

IWBUMS 41 - Welder mask bugs recipes

Posted (edited)

If you've only a welder mask in your inventory and that one is favorited, all the recipes that require it (or most of them) and of which you've all the required ingredients will still be greyed out as if you miss one.

Remove the favorite star from the welder mask and the recipes will work again. Weird bug, but I went crazy to find it so I hope that sharing will let you fix ^=^

Edited by jinh86

If you ONLY have a Welder mask in your inventory then all the recipes will be in red because you need more than a mask to craft/dismantle anything. Doesn't matter if the mask is favourited or not. 

Now, if you do have Propane torch and all other things, as required, then could it be a specific recipe? (I do not see this happen on my end) 

Any mods?

No, simply as said: welder mask favorited -> recipes disabled. Welder mask not favorited -> recipes enabled. 

It just seems that if it's favorited it doesn't count as "usable" by the recipe. 

No mods, no extra masks needed since unfavorite already solves the issue...still, remains a bug ^^

Edited by jinh86

I took a second to try this out for troubleshooting. Ignore my nonexistent metalworking skill, favouriting the welder's mask doesn't make it unusable for me. It also still allows me to disassemble things regardless if it is favourited or not. Works if the welders' mask is in my Backpack as well. Build 41.50

@jinh86 are you able to take a screenshot for the devs so they can see exactly what you're having problems with? As well as include the build number? :)

20210215173121_1.thumb.jpg.d810151a8888bfa9d55dd565d966a145.jpg

Edited by orikamii