Problems with car engine start up

DMG

Can someone explain, what it needs to start up car without problems? I have many cars with ~80% condition (like in example below). Engine is 75% condition in this case, but even with 80% I sometimes need at least 20 tries, to start up my car. Why and how can I make this better? I think with such condition car should start up at least after 3 tries, but it's not. And yes it's modded car, but I have same problems with default cars. I do not understand, how this works.

Screenshot from 2021-01-08 19-05-40.png

the engine quality is what determines how well the car starts and functions... condition doesn't matter in comparison to engine quality (unless its on low condition of course)

your car has a very low engine quality so basically the engine sucks and needs to be replaced as you can never improve engine quality... just gotta find a better engine.

18 hours ago, DMG said:

Ohh I see now. I never even looked at this stat. Strange that it can be so low, when condition is so good. But ok that's another story.

condition is basically its health with low condition affecting how well it performs.... but engine quality is how good/reliable the engine is (which is different per engine) so having a low quality engine... even if its in good condition is still a bad engine.

Archived