Banned from The Indie Stone Discord Server

Tuco

Hey, it looks like I was banned from the Indie Stone discord server, but I didn't even break the rules or something, what happened is this, I left the server by accident (I know it sounds dumb, and I said ''there's no problem I can join back'') but when I tried to join again it says '''The user is banned from this guild'' so, I guess we get banned if we leave? idk , but I really want to be there again, because I love Project Zomboid, it's my favorite game on steam, I think I deserve a 2nd ''chance'' I say chance like that because I wasn't breaking the rules or being mean to someone, i'll be waiting for a response, thanks Nasko or whoever is seeing this, and sorry for leaving, it wasn't intentional.

EDIT: (I'm dumb I forgot to mention my discord name and TAG)  HERE IT IS: Tuco#0165

Capture.PNG.37cc3e17987380c16755a9ccdd9e5474.PNG

yes, sorry, someone told me it could be an IP Issue, I used a VPN and changed my name to see if it works and it did, now I was able to join, and yes, this is outdated now, thanks for answering

Archived