So i got banned from the discord. I just want to know how long it will be. I dont ask to get unbanned. My discord Username is Savoire. And my "tag" is 0425

Atetes

I know why i was banned. I just want to know how long it will be. If it is permanent. Then what the fuck. My other friend from the server has been banned 5 times and he's still there. I've seen people get many opportunities to redeem myself and this is my first time ever getting banned here.

Couple years, give or take. Not really interested in having you back in all honesty.

You're aware of the rules. Other people who were let back in were also more apologetic instead of going "what the fuck", in addition to being more pleasant to have around on a base level.

3 hours ago, nasKo said:

Couple years, give or take. Not really interested in having you back in all honesty.

You're aware of the rules. Other people who were let back in were also more apologetic instead of going "what the fuck", in addition to being more pleasant to have around on a base level.

I just wanna be there to check #modding and and the blog stuff. 

On 1/7/2021 at 6:50 AM, Atetes said:

I know why i was banned. I just want to know how long it will be. If it is permanent. Then what the fuck. My other friend from the server has been banned 5 times and he's still there. I've seen people get many opportunities to redeem myself and this is my first time ever getting banned here.

I wouldn't get my hopes up. Saying anything even slightly negative towards the game will get you banned for good, don't worry too much about it.

16 hours ago, turkler said:

I wouldn't get my hopes up. Saying anything even slightly negative towards the game will get you banned for good, don't worry too much about it.

Nah, repeatedly acting like a dick does that.

Like this, for example. Twice in a week now on top of your prior behaviour on discord. I don’t get why someone who so clearly drank the flavoraide two years ago would continue to post here, thereby disproving the very rumour they’re trying to make real, but here we are.

op was banned for calling people retards without provocation, as I understand ( I’m rarely on Discord, so I do nor know the details ). You’ll notice however that that has nothing to do with the game. Don’t know if there’s more to it, but that’s about 25 years past being appropriate.

Most of the time, people need to do quite a bit more than say something negative or just ask a question. They have to keep doing it, over and over, escalating things, even after we answer them and try to wave them off. We do not need hate-filled people in our community.

1 hour ago, turkler said:

Sometimes saying nothing at all is the way not to make a fool of yourself.

Not sure why you thought spouting that nonsense was a good idea, especially after having literally no context for their ban at all. 

Your post serves no purpose rather than trying to incite drama for some reason. That's not welcome.

• nasKo locked this topic

Archived