Share your safehouse!

goodfellas2

The Gigamart makes for an excellent base.  The huge upper roof gives you plenty of room to expand, and the proximity of the shops in downtown West Point makes it easy to find supplies.  Did you sledge down the stairs coming up from below?

Here's an update to my last safehouse.

I've extended the interiour a bit with more boxes and barricaded the entire perimeters upper floor with fences after I fractured bones three times.

At the moment the generator is full and I have 8 full gas canisters of fuel left.

This is around mid-to-end of september.

https://oc.anderdonau.de/index.php/s/EVfznA6KUEhATT4

https://oc.anderdonau.de/index.php/s/edddWaLZjObARoX

I always end up at the large warehouse in Muldraugh.  Limited entrances, comes stocked with tons of stuff, and a roof for gardening.  I have run into one problem though, the zombies love the area.  I swear my place is always under siege.  

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/?#0.43556604631435136,0.20023914043012397,153.35039969789892

Yes, they do love that area. The entire main road is a high-density area.

• 2 weeks later...

After the server wipe (to move from IWBUMS to the stable branch), I began a new project :)

I figured out how to surround crates with walls (although most of the time you only need a wall on two sides) so now the walls are wall -> 3 crate stack -> wall, all condensed into the space of a single tile :)

We have been working on getting Spiked Log Barriers into the Hydrocraft mod as physical objects. Hopefully your layout will look more realistic with them.

spikes_zpse6phakvw.jpg

After the server wipe (to move from IWBUMS to the stable branch), I began a new project :)

I figured out how to surround crates with walls (although most of the time you only need a wall on two sides) so now the walls are wall -> 3 crate stack -> wall, all condensed into the space of a single tile :)

We have been working on getting Spiked Log Barriers into the Hydrocraft mod as physical objects. Hopefully your layout will look more realistic with them.

spikes_zpse6phakvw.jpg

Care to make those log spikes as a separate mod?

spikes_zpse6phakvw.jpg

Oh my god ! its what I always wanted in core game. Im not a guy who love playing with mods but its yet another reason to do so.

I just started a new game today on Bedford Falls, I'm on Day 6 and currently held up here: http://pzmap.crash-override.net/?desc=BedfordFallsL0#0.1640844707137108,0.1793541098867441,33.62119923077849 Seems like a good spot for long runs, has approximately 4 tiles of space that needs to be covered with destructible walls, theres a grill in the back yard and space for a farm. Plus it hasn't had much zombie activity, I've only killed 35 so far.

Set up at McCoy's I had going for a bit. Using Hydrocraft version something and Extended Building Options as mods. Died just over a month in. =(

fB6U2Hm.png

EKeoHz5.png

Went into town to establish an outpost and gather non perishables. I decided to take care of some tons of zeds before heading back...Fire goood.

ZLuhWcF.png

Broken axe baad...

txvQ2JC.png

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My little fort:

01_zpsnpb5kz3s.png

Located south of Dixie, it's seen two owners, the first dying shortly after gaining the ability to build stairs. T_T He fell into a hoarde and neither the kings horses nor all the king's men could put him together again. The second owner picked up where he left off, this time with the addition of the Herbalist trait: YAY!

02_zpsf2rkgky9.png

The ashes of my first character, after the hoarde left he decided to stay and I managed to get my stuff back! YAY!

03_zpsgb4kepom.png

The kitchen, very little remodeling done here. Yay?

04_zpsfp7efqkq.png

My bedroom, the lamp doesn't work though... Bleh...

06_zpszvdr9i3i.png

The living room and zombie taunting/ observational window. The tv doesn't work anymore. T_T

07_zps3i6kshho.png

The walkway, also known as the stabbing grounds. Not as safe as you might think, crawling zombies have given me some nasty foot scratches. T_T

My little fort:

01_zpsnpb5kz3s.png

Located south of Dixie, it's seen two owners, the first dying shortly after gaining the ability to build stairs. T_T He fell into a hoarde and neither the kings horses nor all the king's men could put him together again. The second owner picked up where he left off, this time with the addition of the Herbalist trait: YAY!

02_zpsf2rkgky9.png

The ashes of my first character, after the hoarde left he decided to stay and I managed to get my stuff back! YAY!

03_zpsgb4kepom.png

The kitchen, very little remodeling done here. Yay?

04_zpsfp7efqkq.png

My bedroom, the lamp doesn't work though... Bleh...

06_zpszvdr9i3i.png

The living room and zombie taunting/ observational window. The tv doesn't work anymore. T_T

07_zps3i6kshho.png

The walkway, also known as the stabbing grounds. Not as safe as you might think, crawling zombies have given me some nasty foot scratches. T_T

It doesn't look like a ''little'' fort to me. (tophat)