Share your safehouse!

goodfellas2

ps: Beware of Cortman Medical! From everything I've read on these boards, plus my own personal experience, that place is a zombie-horde nightmare after a few weeks. Unless that's your thing!

I lived there with my buddies, and we had no problem with zombies really.. Could be cursed though. When my friend started cooking our daily dinner, the whole damn thing burned down. 

Yep. He's not cooking anymore...

• 1 month later...
- snip -

Looking good!

This is mine from WP:

xSaZuuP.jpg

(Under Constrution) The skybridge goes to my fishing spot north.

Muldraugh:

h7CWfQ4.jpg

The sky bridge goes from my safehouse to the southern point of Muldraugh (took me a LONG time to make). The other bridge I was planning to make to WP, but gave up and started a new save.

This is my safehouse on my "main save", been alive for almost a year now.

That's the same place I started forting up on my primary game; mine pretty much mirrors your setup except for the blockhouse on the eastern side and the very awesome sentry point you've set up from the main building. Great work!

Currently taking over the school in West Point in my survival game, I'll drop in a screenshot when I'm done. It's got a lovely flat roof; perfect for setting up some safe rain barrels as well as giving me a 360 degree lookout point.

• 2 weeks later...

I built these, and had helping building the second, on the New Dawn RP server (Build 28).

r85gno.jpg

1rdqj4.jpg

Really cool, how many days it took to build everything?

Edit: and where the fu** did you find so many nails? Hahaha

With normal loot settings, it didn't take incredibly long. I searched all of the warehouses in the Muldraugh area, the trailers (which are also pretty good for nails) between Muldraugh and West Point, and found around sixty boxes of nails. Each of these required somewhere near twenty-five boxes, but I don't know the specifics, and they took about a week and half to put together, rough estimate.

Those forts are fantastic lawlmonster. Construction is the best part of the game for me. In the post above your first one, I built over the water and one of my friends fell off the edge into the water and he was stuck. I tried all kinds of things to get him out of there, until I ended up falling in too. I thought I was dead, until I realised that water is just like dirt - you can use a spade to put it in a sandbag. This created a whole new dimension of building for me, haha

Those forts are fantastic lawlmonster. Construction is the best part of the game for me. In the post above your first one, I built over the water and one of my friends fell off the edge into the water and he was stuck. I tried all kinds of things to get him out of there, until I ended up falling in too. I thought I was dead, until I realised that water is just like dirt - you can use a spade to put it in a sandbag. This created a whole new dimension of building for me, haha

So far my biggest achievement is some walls around a house

• 2 weeks later...