Bathrooms

FateDes7iny

But the zombies could just break the door open? And how did the former owners get the zombies in there without being bitten or scratched?

I've never seen a zombie break a door in PZ yet... did I get lucky?

Yes. I was once hauled up in the southern bar when a gunshot happened. I had the windows boarded up fully so the door caved in first. I hadn't remembered to put a second exit so I tried through the front door. I died next to the bar counter.

But the zombies could just break the door open? And how did the former owners get the zombies in there without being bitten or scratched?

Very easy. With a bat or a shovel and one by one. By the time you get the second one to the bathroom the first one has calmed down enough to not notice when you shove the second one in, and so on. Another simple way if there's a window in there is to lure them in and get out through the window, close it and then quickly go around and close the door of the bathroom, they become confused by which side to choose and end up not breaking anything.

It could be a horde attracted by noise or something, and a few of them got through an open window but the door was closed, and they simply calmed down before breaking the door, then comes a survivor and closes the window and runs away before the zombies notice him.

Another one is if there was a survivor in there that got himself trapped in a bathroom (You, for example) with a horde behind, they turn the survivor and stay inside the bathroom calmly after a small meal, then comes another survivor, notices such horrible scene and decides to just close the door before they notice him.

• 2 weeks later...

There are three reasons why that I can think of:

• They were in their medical cabinet looking for medicine they could find for the bite.
  • They were overdosing pills to end their misery.
  • They hid in there and somehow got infected.
  • Possibly someone was clearing the house of zombies, put them in the bathroom, and while the person was staying in the "new" house they cleaned, the bodies slowly reanimated again.

^this, or the zombies simply have to go to the toilet as well from time to time.

Yes, and they might kept their simple primary instincts of their alive-life to do that in ceramic floored comfortable area they once called "loo". Maybe the zombies still think normally and they are just forced by the virus to do them zombie things...brain eating and stuff.

I mean, did anyone ever tried to talk to them in a sensitive and rational way before smashing their heads with a baseball bat? Shame on you! There could be a small part of humanity be left somewhere inside their core...

i think its probably to do with the person being sick like others said, but to account for the packs of them in there im thinking that its just the most likely hiding spot for a scared person.

Most bathrooms in real life, and most of them in the game have only 1 entrance and no windows. whenever a car alarm or gunshot goes off I hide in the 1 room that has no windows to be seen or heard through, which is usually my bathroom or a small closet. I assume that maybe a family hid in the one room that felt safest, also they are closest to each other in this tiny room. Then they either all got infected or 1 did and killed the rest

thats my take on why u find multiple zombies in 1 bathroom.

either that or the devs are just diabolical and they know its the easiest room to get trapped in

• 1 month later...

I think it is quite obvious. In some situations people locked themselves in the bathrooms or closets. Why else would the doors be shut? Others were locked in because they were infected and their families hoped it would pass and they might get better. And others still managed to trap them in these rooms. Also what about the bedrooms? Obviously similar scenarios as well as they probably died in bead to be reanimated into a closed room.

Locking yourself in the bathroom is just a respectful thing to do when you know you're bitten and will end up trying to eat people. I mean, those guys who just run into the street to die after being bitten, when they know damn well they'll be zombies soon? That's just plain rude!

I skip bathrooms altogether if I don't think it's safe enough. There is nothing in that bathroom that you can't find in the kitchen. Bathrooms to me are just...off limits.  :-|

well... sometimes medicine spawns ins there and a towel is never amiss... remember, never leave the house without a towel! thats just basic survial training 101

I skip bathrooms altogether if I don't think it's safe enough. There is nothing in that bathroom that you can't find in the kitchen. Bathrooms to me are just...off limits.  :-|

well... sometimes medicine spawns ins there and a towel is never amiss... remember, never leave the house without a towel! thats just basic survial training 101

I try to find those towels and medicine elsewhere, though windows in a bathroom can alleviate the worry of finding a zed in the loo.

Second story bathrooms without windows is outside my comfort zone.

but what about bleach? Delicious, delicious bleach...and lipstick! Not to mention razors! Now that I think about it, bathrooms don't have much :P

There are towels, but I never seem to get sick from rain