How do we change member title?

Kamikaze Snark

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although you really should be cautious posting in this thread, I dare and simply HAVE TO tell you that reading all this seriously made me spit my coffee all over the screen! :D :D Thanks!

Besides, I'm confident my young joining to this community should give me some kind of title-immunity.

Although you really should be cautious posting in this thread, I dare and simply HAVE TO tell you that reading all this seriously made me spit my coffee all over the screen! :D :D Thanks!

Besides, I'm confident my young joining to this community should give me some kind of title-immunity.

We can see straight through you.

And what.

"I hope I get a title"

"I hope I get a title"

Would be the completion of my life.

"I hope I get a title"

Everybody wants a title, it's when you least expect it, you get one.

"I hope I get a title"

Everybody wants a title, it's when you least expect it, you get one.

It's how the Gods Mods are around here.

i never understood why i am called Icarus, and i still dont understand :P

You flew too close to the sun (and being banned) on one occasion, despite us trying to ward you off.

Daedalus was not pleased.

When was this? Also what do you mean by ward off? And lastly, i apologize about before, i didnt mean to cause any disruption 

You do know the myth of Icarus, right? he flew too close to the sun, not following advices and thus fell down to his death.

That's you!

Excellent! And yes, thankfully Engima helped me :)