Questions about unused vanilla content *Possible Spoilers*

cybervirus92

Hey, bit of a rant ahead.

So after looting the secret base I was gutted to not find the m16, or much of anything else I had seen on menus and elsewhere.

I bring up the loot tables and see that the lockers in the mili base are ordinary lockers with no chance of m16, m14 spawns etc.

I find a container called "armystorage" and more that contains all the stuff I was expecting to find: the two AR's , gas mask, ghillie etc. but have no idea if this container exists in vanilla or if its for the challenge maps; I've never played them as I was still on my first B41 vanilla playthrough.

I'm new to modding pz but I've made a mod working right now that adds all that missing stuff into the lockers and now I have a couple questions.

Can the M16/556 ammo actually spawn anywhere?

Has anyone found a Ghillie zombie? (I saw a 5% chance somewhere but not at mili base, a challenge map perhaps)

Can you find Gask masks on firemen/mili zombies? and do they respawn?

Can you find the Biochemical Nuclear Mask anywhere? (I couldn't find anything)

I hear you can find the M14 on bandits on a road.

Right now I'm just balancing the loot to be rare and true to the game but now I got questions for modders/devs if you guys could help:

On Distrubutions.lua is there a way to specify a room ID for my containers? as right now the mili base loot rooms "security" with the lockers and counters I'm using (Lockers for the good loot, counters just outside for the unused clothes) if any other room is called "security" and has lockers can they spawn with this loot?, couldn't find any other "security" rooms that had lockers though.

The counters though are more important as when I spawn the unused clothes in them (security room with the good loot) they also appear at the entrance counters (being the room is called "security" but with a diff roomid) which is a bit weird so If there's a way to choose a room id for my table to only spawn in that would be great.

Also the 556 magazine is found in the gun store and the unused 223/308 clips for some reason, with the 556 mag being more common than its armystorage counterpart, strange.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived