Shading glitches and error messages in the corner of the screen

R4mos

I'm sorry for my English, I'm Brazilian and I'm using the translator.

My system: i5 3330, Graphics onboard, 4GB RAM.
My problem: My game is crashing on the normal Build 41 and IWBUMS (I don't know the difference). When I open it for the first time, it still crashes on the menu, the second time it usually crashes on the map loading screen, when you finish loading and the map appears, a 5 error message will also appear in the lower right corner of the screen and the third time it crashes while playing, after a few moments. He just stops responding, and closes. It also features some graphic bugs where the shadow of the character and the walls is square. I think it's because of this error message.

Edited by R4mos

What he is saying is that the computer doesnt really meet the minimum requirements, even if the game looks like its launching and runs for a while the hardware is actually struggling a lot.

Since you have the "Intel® HD Graphics 2500" and only 4 GB RAM which is not enough for the IWBUMS graphical improvements, hence the crashing.

I can really only recommend 3 things to try and fix the crashing:

1. Make sure your drivers are up to date from the official website

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/81501/Intel-HD-Graphics-2500

2. Run the game in 32 bit mode by going to your game folder

Steam Library > Rightclick ProjectZomboid > Properties > Local Files > Browse Local Files

And running the "ProjectZomboid32.bat"

3. Lower any settings in the options, lower the puddle quality, turn texture compression on

Thank you, now I understand what he meant.
My drivers are up to date and I did what you advised, but it didn't work.
This time, he barely got to load the map, still crashing on loading
Since I opened it with .bat, this log screen has also occurred:image.thumb.png.585ce1370227ba9e031ee4a762700c23.png

Edited by R4mos