Clothes for Roleplaying

Karin200

I love playing project zomboid in co-op with my bf:). Every time we make our characters look like us.

But we are kinda limited in "clothing department".

I work irl as secretary/office worker which require formal clothing. Thankfully in the game are plenty  skirts, dresses and shirts!:D

But game lacks in like shoes and other leg wear. Like HIGH HEELS  and STOCKINGS/PANTYHOSE!:(

With these kind of clothes you lovely devs can implement nice mechanics for extra challenge!8-)

Late 80s/90s office worker fashion look like this:

0513c4e541aa67c39b5122c17f97c9cc.thumb.jpg.bb1a1cd1c5896694346aab79f522f7a3.jpg

So adding things like stockings and  high heels [ especially in times where High heels policy  would be enfored it would be very realistic ]

So:

High heels 

-Lowest walk and run speed in the game [ additionally disabling sprinting?]

-HIgh Chance of scratching feet and low chance of broken ankle while running/sprinting.

-Additional  noise- stealth debuff [ Additional clicking of heels would atract zombies if know what i mean :lol: ]

-Low item health- I know this becouse while I walk in controled environment of office My High heels dont last very long:P 

- Can work as weapon after modification in crafting tab?

red_high_heel_pumps.jpg.bced64f2723bca60995b2a8be0353bab.jpg

Pantyhose/stockings:

-Minimal heat insolation and no wind protection.

-low weight

-Item texture just replace legs texture in to  dark one ?

1_pp_bu_ZkSnvgZcKWjrhoGA.thumb.jpeg.48aa3f71b361d49db5b41c85630a4048.jpeg

NOW will be part that my Bf wait for!:D

Nurse uniform! 

My bf work as nurse in these dangerous times:unsure: while game provide him welcome relief from stress he is always disapointed that game dont have his work uniform.:(

Nurse t-shirt/pants

-No scratch/bite resistance

-minimal heat isolation and wind protection

-No run speed debuff

plus-size-doctor-scrubs-costume.jpg.880e24435aa6d8aa80cc918d0befde78.jpg

Hope you like my post and Devs Notice it!

On 12/23/2020 at 11:52 PM, Karin200 said:

I love playing project zomboid in co-op with my bf:). Every time we make our characters look like us.

But we are kinda limited in "clothing department".

I work irl as secretary/office worker which require formal clothing. Thankfully in the game are plenty  skirts, dresses and shirts!:D

But game lacks in like shoes and other leg wear. Like HIGH HEELS  and STOCKINGS/PANTYHOSE!:(

With these kind of clothes you lovely devs can implement nice mechanics for extra challenge!8-)

Late 80s/90s office worker fashion look like this:

0513c4e541aa67c39b5122c17f97c9cc.thumb.jpg.bb1a1cd1c5896694346aab79f522f7a3.jpg

So adding things like stockings and  high heels [ especially in times where High heels policy  would be enfored it would be very realistic ]

So:

High heels 

-Lowest walk and run speed in the game [ additionally disabling sprinting?]

-HIgh Chance of scratching feet and low chance of broken ankle while running/sprinting.

-Additional  noise- stealth debuff [ Additional clicking of heels would atract zombies if know what i mean :lol: ]

-Low item health- I know this becouse while I walk in controled environment of office My High heels dont last very long:P 

- Can work as weapon after modification in crafting tab?

red_high_heel_pumps.jpg.bced64f2723bca60995b2a8be0353bab.jpg

Pantyhose/stockings:

-Minimal heat insolation and no wind protection.

-low weight

-Item texture just replace legs texture in to  dark one ?

1_pp_bu_ZkSnvgZcKWjrhoGA.thumb.jpeg.48aa3f71b361d49db5b41c85630a4048.jpeg

NOW will be part that my Bf wait for!:D

Nurse uniform! 

My bf work as nurse in these dangerous times:unsure: while game provide him welcome relief from stress he is always disapointed that game dont have his work uniform.:(

Nurse t-shirt/pants

-No scratch/bite resistance

-minimal heat isolation and wind protection

-No run speed debuff

plus-size-doctor-scrubs-costume.jpg.880e24435aa6d8aa80cc918d0befde78.jpg

Hope you like my post and Devs Notice it!

These outfit ideas sounds good and ideal to zomboid, plus it will add more realism to the game. The stocking part is what I want, I want my character to be a emo girl, I think they should add more sock variations in game and more colors, I want my character to look cute.

Yes spec now whit the 41 build, the lock is even more inportant. and maybe ad an quick dressing rome window when you have the mouse over the cloth to so how you will lock whering them whitout put them on in you inventory.

And also love to se more variations in more subgendwer as rockes /punk and so on.

Archived