IWBUMS 41.49 released

Batsphinx

On 12/21/2020 at 10:54 AM, Batsphinx said:

When ignoreZombieDensity=true, the chance of an item spawning is not affected by the zombie density in that part of the map

This does not seem to work at all. I can see no code change for it either. Can you confirm this has been merged properly?

4 hours ago, RickWhitesteel said:

Hello guys, i been out for long and i was wondering how can i update my client? i noticed new sprites are smooth and also other stuff that maybe makes my red box mark errors (im an steam player btw) hope u can help me 

Connect to internet > Open Steam > Click Steam in the very top-left corner > In the dropdown select "Check for Steam client updates" > Click > Wait for any updates to finish. Or get the message saying that you're up to date.

7 hours ago, Pandorea said:

Connect to internet > Open Steam > Click Steam in the very top-left corner > In the dropdown select "Check for Steam client updates" > Click > Wait for any updates to finish. Or get the message saying that you're up to date.

Looks like im up to date, still my graphics dont look smooth and dont know y the red box on my right corner counts some exceptions :S

2 minutes ago, RickWhitesteel said:

Looks like im up to date, still my graphics dont look smooth and dont know y the red box on my right corner counts some exceptions :S

Did you enable the Build 41 beta? Steam -> Right click PZ in the Game list -> Properties -> Betas -> Build 41 from the drop down list.

3 minutes ago, EnigmaGrey said:

Did you enable the Build 41 beta? Steam -> Right click PZ in the Game list -> Properties -> Betas -> Build 41 from the drop down list.

oh, looks like that was my problem, now its updating, i hope i can figure out all on this new world :D, thanks a lot guys! and one last thing... u know how to make some armor? i died 2 times due to lag and scratches the last time befoe update :S

omfg, this is the best game ever, cant zoom in or out, had to double check map and see where the hell i was and there are a fucking lot of zeds! I literaly had to flee my home ont he first 2 minutes and ran like 3 blocks avoiding zeds! im on an abandoned house without water and im thirsty sweaty planning my next move XD ITS JUST AMAZING!

14 hours ago, RickWhitesteel said:

oh, looks like that was my problem, now its updating, i hope i can figure out all on this new world :D, thanks a lot guys! and one last thing... u know how to make some armor? i died 2 times due to lag and scratches the last time befoe update :S

Wear denim clothes, sturdy boots and a hard hat! That's about the best you can do.

13 hours ago, RickWhitesteel said:

omfg, this is the best game ever, cant zoom in or out, had to double check map and see where the hell i was and there are a fucking lot of zeds! I literaly had to flee my home ont he first 2 minutes and ran like 3 blocks avoiding zeds! im on an abandoned house without water and im thirsty sweaty planning my next move XD ITS JUST AMAZING!

Should should definitely be able to zoom in/out. You can set this in the options (it lets you disable higher/further zooms to improve game performance)

On 12/21/2020 at 4:54 AM, Batsphinx said:

- McCoys will now have zombies outside.

5 Years or so I rushed McCoys Cause it was always the safest part of Muldraugh     

Now i need a new Strategy 

Edited by Spikelord
Reasons

• nasKo unpinned this topic
  • 5 months later...