Allow us to Change the Distance from where the double/triple speed stops when a zed is in nearby the character

DXPOHIHIHI

As a single player main player I find it a hassle when a zombie is nearly onto my face and the time speed up only stops when the zed is 3 steps near, I use walk to with 2x so I speed things up and don't have to use the sprint or jog and speeding things up means I have lesser time to react when a zed is about to devour my face. How about you guys? I was just hoping the dev's add a setting where we can adjust it by decimals, of course it should be limited cause setting the number into a higher one can be used to cheat into knowing if there's a zed around. Let's say the 2x, 3x, 4x speed stops when zeds are half a block apart from the player, let us adjust that up to 1.5 blocks so it's convenient for us to speed up tasks without getting the anxiety of a zed ending us.

Edited by DXPOHIHIHI

• DXPOHIHIHI changed the title to Allow us to Change the Distance from where the double/triple speed stops when a zed is in nearby the character