Cleaning your house?!

lichtqu4nt

... new to the game and the community, but already "all-in" :)

Established a pretty nice safe-house already - with the occasional zombie attacks now and then cause I did wrong things.

I would like to put up a suggestion for further discussion.

It is not possible for me to lure every zombie out of my house, after they invaded me - so I have to put them down inside my house now and then.

I hate having lying around a rotten corpse on the floor in proximity to my bed - let alone on the kitchen floor near the oven.

I would like to have the option to dispatch the smashed-down brain-eaters out of my house and getting them off my lawn.

What are your opinions?

... that is very nice to hear.

I searched the forums a little bit, but perhaps not thoroughly enough and didn't find informations about it, so thanks again for answering :)

Never thought about the mod-section, though. Sounds like s/th I should try out in my next life/game.

generally, the removal of the body is one thing that will come to PZ I guess... but if I think further this could be a task to occupy oneself... I mean cleaning is of course nothing you would as regularly as you might do it (or dont, what do I know) in your home...

so what about this:

removal of the body could be made with a dragging-mechanic or something (could also be used for wounded NPCs)

the blood stains could be cleaned with bleach and water and requires a certain amount of time, like reading a book or so...

I tested it, and it actualy works well... expecially if you use only that mod (i've seen some minor conflict with Sleeping Overhaul). Only one note: if you start a game with that mod and then you uninstall it, you could see some fake corpses in some houses.

generally, the removal of the body is one thing that will come to PZ I guess... but if I think further this could be a task to occupy oneself... I mean cleaning is of course nothing you would as regularly as you might do it (or dont, what do I know) in your home...

so what about this:

removal of the body could be made with a dragging-mechanic or something (could also be used for wounded NPCs)

the blood stains could be cleaned with bleach and water and requires a certain amount of time, like reading a book or so...

That sounds especially good, however, getting truly rid of the bodies should be able to be burned or, if it was a killed NPC, buried.