Imagine if there was a mod that allowed you to slow down time?

Tiberian Euan

1/2 or 1/4 speed would be pretty useful when you're in a chaotic situation and want to take a second to sort out your inventory and initiate the equipping of certain items without pausing all together. It'd also make for some interesting visuals like watching a horde slowly shamble across the road. Might be useful in driving if you want to slow down time and make a sharp turn à la Franklin from GTA V.

Seems unnecessary to me to be honest. Why slow down time when you can just slap F2 and pause it entirely?

PS: TPT, that is not how ketamine works. Sure, time feels weird but for me, if anything it speeds up and what use is that anyway when you're abseiling down in to the abyss of a K hole?

20 hours ago, OffitMan said:

Seems unnecessary to me to be honest. Why slow down time when you can just slap F2 and pause it entirely?

PS: TPT, that is not how ketamine works. Sure, time feels weird but for me, if anything it speeds up and what use is that anyway when you're abseiling down in to the abyss of a K hole?

different strokes for different folks i guess lol. I always feel like everything is in slow motion and i can barely move on k but time definitely loses any meaning when youre trapped in the depths of k holing haha