Better Female [Release 20 Dec 2020]

Хибити\Hibiti [BLR]

59d1ab07fc3d16bcd64d4780cadd413e.png

2c964246e9d9fd0455d46609d9e75b1c.png

EN:

Hello everyone!
My simple attempt to make our beautiful female sex beautiful and in game.
As far as possible at the moment.
Redesigned all skin tones and makeup.
Mod is not the final version, there will be improvements.

aaa5b99119b4e84be9af961f6e0a0a68.png

d95ef9b22c49b7ddd1cbdbcc3192acb7.png

RU:

Всем привет!
Моя простая попытка, сделать наш прекрасный женский пол, прекрасным и в игре.
Насколько это возможно на данный момент.
Переработаны все тона кожи и макияж.
Мод не финальной версии, будут доработки.

0c4943f12bf52dfe3db056d9c7998a99.png

7ece99d90282bce9edc917c628e28fca.png

Just thought I would give a little bit of feedback.

I'm very impressed with the scope of the changes you've made to the default Zomboid character. Compared to other mods of this type the alterations are noticeable and do look like they make a real difference. But I do think there are some aesthetic features that, at least in my personal opinion, could be improved upon.

Skin Shading: Ideally this should bring out the character's features and add some definition to the appearance, but I think it is a little too strong. In the screenshots provided at least, the characters look almost look gaunt particularly with the creases around the collar bone.

Skin Tone: I think this applies to the vanilla version as well, but the skin tones seem to go from a kind of anaemic pale to a middling jaundiced tan and an ashy, unvibrant brown. One mod I've seen that does this that I think might be worth taking inspiration from is Harry's Healthier Skin Complexions which greatly improves upon the vanilla ones.

Eyes: The character does look a little bit bug eyed. I do like that you have increased the prominence, to the point where they have an actual eye colour (which brings about more customization options) but I think they are a little too intense to the point where they almost look as though they are bulging out. 

It might just be the fact I am looking at screenshots and not trying them in-game that gives me this impression though, perhaps when I try it in my game it will look a lot more normal? I'll definitely give it a try and see how it is for myself as well once it releases. All things considered, I'm really pleased that you've begun this project and am looking forward to the makeup updates and male version as well!

11 hours ago, Cuirassier said:

Just thought I would give a little bit of feedback.

I'm very impressed with the scope of the changes you've made to the default Zomboid character. Compared to other mods of this type the alterations are noticeable and do look like they make a real difference. But I do think there are some aesthetic features that, at least in my personal opinion, could be improved upon.

Skin Shading: Ideally this should bring out the character's features and add some definition to the appearance, but I think it is a little too strong. In the screenshots provided at least, the charac................

thanks for the tip. I don't really like the eyes myself, although they look good from a distance.
I will play with them some more before the release, and try to change them to more beautiful ones.
There are also skin color options similar to "Spoon's skin".

But I think such a decision should be made by voting.

• 1 year later...

Greetings to you good sir. First thing first let me express my respect for your work. I really like your mod, despite there being a bunch of new texture mods yours is the greatest among them. Can't imagine myself playing without it. But there was an incident with my PC and I was in need to fully reinstall OS. That's when things became salty, I find out that "Better Females" are no longer in the steam workshop. Google search was futile. So I decided to use the last option - reach out to you via this forum. Is your mod still WIP? Or maybe you can share some old files, you know, just for non-commercial use? I'd be really happy. Thank you in advance, with best regards your fan.