Vehicle Horns.

BentNose

So the common car horn is typically pretty easy to find and remove. Even more fun is that they're pretty easy to wire up on their own. It's not hard to uninstall a car or truck horn and just wire it up to a common car battery. Switch optional.

The running emergency siren feels like an exploit, but the only exploity thing about it is that the zombies should be able to smash that car at that point. The player should be able to remove a car horn, and emergency siren or something similar and wire it up with relative ease to create a zombie lure.

Extra points if we're allowed to find a scrap train horn in the train yard near Muldraugh and make something ridiculously loud.

I agree this could be useful for so many different things. For one, we could put a train or truck horn in a normal horn vehicle just to make it a little louder. I'm sure it wouldn't be added in vanilla, but it would open up modders to add novelty horns to mechanic loot tables. I would love to lure zeds with La Cucaracha! I imagine MP servers could also make use of this feature with emergency sirens for bases.