Jump to content
nasKo

IWBUMS 41.48 released

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Nativel said:

To fix that you need 2 minutes, this is ridiculous. I made this post and it taking more time, than I'll just fix it in game files every time you did new update.

Can you fire the bummer who fixes the balance and hire a normal responsible person?

What a great constructive way to report issues. This is such a minor issue, it'll be fixed when someone gets around to it. There are far more important things they are working on. Insulting the developers is hardly going to get you anywhere, is it?

Quote

and you block my account for aking who make balance in the game, because I suppose he ashamed on his work and how he doing it.

I wonder why, considering you're insulting them in general I assume you'd look to personally insult them because what you want isn't done which is what's truly shameful.

Edited by MadDan2013

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nativel said:

Can you fire the bummer who fixes the balance and hire a normal responsible person?

Why are you getting so angry about a beer bottle? I can understand getting annoyed about poor balancing that affects core/important parts of the game, but over a beer bottle? Asking for somebody to get sacked for that? Jeez. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, MadDan2013 said:

What a great constructive way to report issues.

All other ways got no results.

 

54 minutes ago, MadDan2013 said:

This is such a minor issue

I don't even understand why we even have to discuss such miserable bugs, such things should not even exist in game.

56 minutes ago, MadDan2013 said:

Insulting the developers is hardly going to get you anywhere, is it?

The true of eyes pricks.

1 hour ago, MadDan2013 said:

I wonder why, considering you're insulting them in general I assume you'd look to personally insult them because what you want isn't done which is what's truly shameful.

This is pure provocation, no chance...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Nativel said:

Made this report October 9, 

https://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php?/topic/30222-4145-beef-jerky-wrong-nutrition/
to fix that you need 1 minute, nothing done even now, and you block my account for aking who make balance in the game, because I suppose he ashamed on his work and how he doing it.

 

Also I made post about wrong balance in bottles for water. One again - nothing done.



https://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php?/topic/31267-wrong-water-units-in-bottles/

To fix that you need 2 minutes, this is ridiculous. I made this post and it taking more time, than I'll just fix it in game files every time you did new update.

 

Can you fire the bummer who fixes the balance and hire a normal responsible person?

Asking for the firing of someone for some trivial balance, just after being warned for acting like an asshole over the fact that the map has never been a 100% mirror of the real world is just you being an asshole.

You're not banned because you point out things that need to be fixed or because someone is somehow "ashamed" because you point those things out. You're banned because you're being an utter twat about it virtually everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I encountered a vehicle zed story where a group of zombies where hanging around  on the side road next to a sports car missing one tire, on the ground there was lug wrench, jack, broken value-tire and a brand new performance tire. 


It was a nice touch, but few minor suggestions.

None of the zombies had the key to the car.

The doors were locked. I dont think he would have locked the car just to change the tire.
3 tires on the car were also performance tier, so he was driving on a 3 good tires and one value tire, while having the 4th wheel on the trunk as a spare.

Edited by allu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never got into spears because even if they fun to use and look cool they had low durability. Spending all that time and taking all these risks to craft things that only last 20 hits and then take more risks by using them felt like an handicap with everything available in the game.(not even including mods) The nerf sound kindda funny, i feel bad for spear users. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the patch, good stuff as always.

 

On 12/10/2020 at 10:04 AM, nasKo said:

BALANCE
- Now only spears can attack through wired fence/chain link etc.
 

However, I've noticed an issue crop up that I'm pretty sure is related to the above change. It seems to have applied to high and low fences both, so now spears are the only weapon class capable of attacking across any kind of fence, including the low fences that should be fair game for the other weapon types.

 

Would appreciate this getting looked at when possible. Thanks again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, M2xim said:

I never got into spears because even if they fun to use and look cool they had low durability. Spending all that time and taking all these risks to craft things that only last 20 hits and then take more risks by using them felt like an handicap with everything available in the game.(not even including mods) The nerf sound kindda funny, i feel bad for spear users. :lol:


They're actually really good for small fights though. The nice thing about spears is that they are effectively unlimited while many other weapons need to be scavenged up. So yeah they break, but as long as you've got branches or planks and some chipped stones, you can have some more spears. Being able to forage them in the wild is extremely useful.

I personally like to use them when I'm going on quick shopping trips in a vehicle. I carry one or two spears for the small collection of zombies I expect to fight and leave some spares in the trunk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BentNose said:


They're actually really good for small fights though. The nice thing about spears is that they are effectively unlimited while many other weapons need to be scavenged up. So yeah they break, but as long as you've got branches or planks and some chipped stones, you can have some more spears. Being able to forage them in the wild is extremely useful.

I personally like to use them when I'm going on quick shopping trips in a vehicle. I carry one or two spears for the small collection of zombies I expect to fight and leave some spares in the trunk.

I don't know i've been playing since 2009 and i never ran out of weapons. Even on CDDA challenge it's litteraly the only thing i manage to hoard. I'm not saying people shouldn't use them i'm just saying, personnally i never had a situation where i could need one and having them break under 20 hits isn't really an incentive to bring me to craft. Looks more like a grind for a small niche of players than anything. I don't craft tools for the same reason. Usually i stop playing a save after 2-3 weeks(IG) because i have everything to be self suficient and don't need to go out anymore... Plus i know a couple of safe places where even the helicopter event doesn't bring me a single zombie so my collection of weapons is more of a decoration than anything lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, M2xim said:

i've been playing since 2009

I've seen a couple of people make this mistake for some reason, the game didn't release until 2011 though. ;)

You may be getting it confused with Zombie Shooter 2, which came out in 2009 and bears (some slight) resemblance to old PZ:

zombie-shooter-2-screenshot.jpg

 

zombieshooter2-2016-015-45020.jpg

Edited by MadDan2013

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MadDan2013 said:

I've seen a couple of people make this mistake for some reason, the game didn't release until 2011 though. ;)

You may be getting it confused with Zombie Shooter 2, which came out in 2009 and bears (some slight) resemblance to old PZ:

zombie-shooter-2-screenshot.jpg

 

zombieshooter2-2016-015-45020.jpg

Yeah just looked it up it's 2013 i've been playing since the game is on steam i don't even know why i had 2009 in mind i never played zombie shooter. My mistake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2020 at 5:19 PM, M2xim said:

I never got into spears because even if they fun to use and look cool they had low durability. Spending all that time and taking all these risks to craft things that only last 20 hits and then take more risks by using them felt like an handicap with everything available in the game.(not even including mods) The nerf sound kindda funny, i feel bad for spear users. :lol:

 

Yeah,  but bayonets are coming.    And I believe that one day we'll the have metalsmithing of metal spears.  Just a guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2020 at 5:26 PM, nasKo said:

trivial balance

This sounds very offensive to the people who bought your game. Why then update the game at all and keep it in early access? It's just a "trivial balance". Games like yours attract their audience not with graphics or a well-developed plot, but with small details that people pay attention to. And these details are not done very well right now, why don't you just do it well and then develop the game?  I would be very ashamed to release such updates. Terrible attitude to your audience if you are too lazy to correct a small mistake. And don't tell me there are more important things. We've been fed promises about multiplayer and NPCs for too long, and instead we get an animation of drinking bleach. "Very important things".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, xXMoksXx said:

This sounds very offensive to the people who bought your game. Why then update the game at all and keep it in early access? It's just a "trivial balance". Games like yours attract their audience not with graphics or a well-developed plot, but with small details that people pay attention to. And these details are not done very well right now, why don't you just do it well and then develop the game?  I would be very ashamed to release such updates. Terrible attitude to your audience if you are too lazy to correct a small mistake. And don't tell me there are more important things. We've been fed promises about multiplayer and NPCs for too long, and instead we get an animation of drinking bleach. "Very important things".

I think what the person I replied to wrote was very offensive to the people making the game.
I don't understand the argument you're making about me repeating that a task is trivial, when the argument was that we're not fixing trivial tasks fast enough, to begin with.

An animator who is fixing an animation isn't somehow going to take care of beef jerky code, so that comparison doesn't really hold up, either.
Acting like you're getting a fixed animation instead of the animator somehow working on multiplayer architecture is a bad comparison in the same vein. 
I understand the frustration with the long waits on NPCs and/or MP, but throwing around accusations and demands of someone being fired over [insert thing you personally care about not being fixed] surely isn't the way to go about it.


We have about a thousand things on our lists and we operate on priorities. There are only so many hands we can have on deck, and thousands possible little tweaks that might all be small minor changes that could be done in a quick manner individually, but we have a countless amount of them, as evident by the amount of fixes that roll in with each patch. Sometimes things slip through the cracks as well, but the fixation on a certain little thing over all the other little things that DO get fixed with each patch is something that's simply kind of misplaced.


Yeah, I'd like some things to get addressed over others, too, but I'm not going full Karen about it. There are ways to point these things out without the sort of attitude we've seen there. I don't understand how it's okay to ask for someone to get fired just because a low priority item was not fixed, already, when every single patch is full of fixes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, nasKo said:

Я думаю, что то, что написал человек, которому я ответил, Было очень оскорбительно для людей, создающих игру.
Я не понимаю аргумента, который вы приводите, когда я повторяю, что задача тривиальна, когда аргумент состоял в том, что мы недостаточно быстро решаем тривиальные задачи.

Аниматор, который исправляет анимацию, не собирается каким-то образом заботиться о коде вяленой говядины, так что это сравнение тоже не очень подходит.
Вести себя так, как будто вы получаете фиксированную анимацию вместо аниматора, каким-то образом работающего над многопользовательской архитектурой, - это плохое сравнение в том же духе.
Я понимаю разочарование от долгого ожидания NPC и / или MP, но бросать обвинения и требования кого-то уволить [вставить вещь, которую вы лично заботитесь о том, чтобы не быть исправленным], безусловно, не является способом сделать это.


У нас в списках около тысячи дел, и мы руководствуемся приоритетами. Есть только так много рук, которые мы можем иметь на палубе, и тысячи возможных небольших настроек, которые могут все быть небольшими незначительными изменениями, которые могут быть сделаны быстро индивидуально, но у нас есть бесчисленное количество их, как видно из количества исправлений, которые накатываются с каждым патчем. Иногда вещи также проскальзывают сквозь трещины, но фиксация на определенной мелочи по сравнению со всеми другими мелочами, которые фиксируются с каждым патчем, - это что-то просто неуместное.


Да, я хотел бы, чтобы некоторые вещи были решены над другими, но я не собираюсь полностью посвящать Карен в это. Есть способы указать на эти вещи без того отношения, которое мы там видели. Я не понимаю, как это нормально просить кого-то уволить только потому, что элемент с низким приоритетом уже не был исправлен, когда каждый патч полон исправлений.

I completely agree with you about the layoffs. Looks like I'm really tired of waiting for multiplayer and NPCs. Sorry for the last comment, i was out of sorts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...