Game crashes when getting in towed vehicles driver seat.

Cake_Stealer

Game crashes when getting in the driver seat of a towed vehicle, happened twice with 3 separate vehicles.

First case was in the warehouses outside of Muldraugh where the autoshop is. There was a police officer and survivor story inside the building with some gear and a parked blue pickup truck outside, it was filled with spare auto parts. Hooked up the pickup truck to my car and then realised my car couldn't tow it, got out and hopped in the pickup truck when the crash occurred right as the green bar was filled. Reloaded the game and where the blue pickup truck originally spawned was a blue taxi instead, the blue pickup truck was still attached to my car however its inventory had reset. The autoshop seemingly had also reset with a zombie or two inside. 

The 2nd case was in a minivan towing the blue pickup next to Knox bank in Muldraugh, attached towing rope, hopped in the pickup to put my keys away and game crashed. This time however the area didn't reset from what I could tell (didn't enter the bank) and both cars inventories were fine.

Just as an FYI, "towing rope" is not part of a vanilla game so if you've used that, that means some part / mode are still active?

Could you delete "mods" folder in "C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid" and then verify the game so that the scripts are re-downloaded to see if it is some mod remnant that is interfering?

9 hours ago, Pandorea said:

Just as an FYI, "towing rope" is not part of a vanilla game so if you've used that, that means some part / mode are still active?

Could you delete "mods" folder in "C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid" and then verify the game so that the scripts are re-downloaded to see if it is some mod remnant that is interfering?

Oh no I was just referring to it as a towing rope when connecting the two, it wasn't an actual item. Never enabled any mods since I've bought the game.