Rip Clothing->All bypasses the 'Favorite' setting

NoaAldritt

As the title states, using the Rip Clothing->All option bypasses any and all favorite settings for items regardless of where it is in your inventory(s).

I discovered this in a modded playthrough as I was going through a large pile of corpses picking out things I liked and favoriting them before lastly ripping all of the remaining clothing in the pile for thread and ripped sheets, Only to discover that all the things I had favorited and stored in my bag and were gone as well.

I did of course create an unmodded save to reproduce the issue, and it exists there as well.

Actual result: Favoriting does not prevent clothing from being targeted by the Rip All option

Expected result: Favoriting should very much prevent clothing from being targeted by the rip all option, the same way it prevents you from dropping or storing the item on accident.

As mentioned, After discovering it I went to an unmodded save to reproduce, to be sure it wasn't just a mod interaction.. Quite positive that I disabled all of them before testing it as the mods list when creating the new save said 'No mods'.

But I'll go launch zomboid up, disable all mods again this time from the main menu, close it down, verify, and relaunch so that it's definitely all off and attempt another reproduction. Will update with the results.

Edited by NoaAldritt

Update: All mods disabled at the main menu, game closed, verified and restarted, All files successfully validated when running Steam's 'Verify integrity of game files' function.

Brand new save, On the apocalypse setting, spawned in Muldraugh, Unemployed with no positive or negative traits, Modified character to include additional rippable items to simplify the test; Chosen items being Long Socks, Long Skirt, Long Sleeve T-Shirt, Formal Shirt, and Tank Top.

Unequipped all clothing, Favorited the Long Skirt. Right clicked on the Long Socks, and went to the Rip Clothing option; The Long Skirt is shown within the list of rippable items, and is calculated into the Rip all function, showing that 5 items would be ripped if I did it; I have 5 rippable items as listed above. 

Began the ripping process, And all 5 items were ripped, including the favorited Long Skirt.

Screenshots included demonstrating all items uneqipped+Long Skirt favorited, Right clicked long socks with the expanded menu showing the rip clothing count+long skirt being shown, and the result after running the ripping process showing no clothing remaining, not even the favorited one.

Bug exists and is reproducible in a fully unmodded and freshly verified game as of b41.47 IWBUMS

If there's anything else you would like me to do towards verifying this issue, Please let me know. :)

20201208143830_1.jpg

20201208143840_1.jpg

20201208144005_1.jpg

Edited by NoaAldritt