Hello guys!

Its not a huge suggestion, but I think it would fix something ingame, that bothers me for a long time. I experienced, that Canned Sardines does not requires Can Opener to get opened, because it has this little handle on top, what you can use to get it open. I checked the Canned Tuna textures, and it also does have the exact same handle to open, but it requires a Can Opener to get opened. My suggestion is to make the Canned Tuna possible to open without a Can Opener.

Also I have found Corkscrew in game. My suggestion is to give the Corkscrew a function, which is meant be. Give the Corkscrew the same option as the Can Opener, but with WINES! So from now on you only can open wine with Corkscrew. Also a bottle opener would be nice for beer! Also a further addition as a "more complex" item would be nice the 3 in 1 - a can opener + bottle opener + corkscrew so people would not needed to carry these 3 types of items but only this one, but this one would be quite rare compared to the others. APC_logo_WineOpener_1024x1024.jpg?v=1541

CannedSardinesOpen.png

I actually suggested that before and judging by Pandorea's reaction, it's already being addressed ;)

https://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php?/topic/29319-canned-tuna-should-not-require-can-opener/

I suggested corkscrew in small suggestion thread before, too, but it probably could use a reminder! https://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php?/topic/20738-build-38-and-beyond-small-but-important-suggestions-thread/page/32/&tab=comments#comment-291442

11 hours ago, Faalagorn said:

I actually suggested that before and judging by Pandorea's reaction, it's already being addressed ;)

Wouldn't go as far as "addressed" ;) more like "noted". This is not that big a deal in the overall gamedev picture after all.. (Will get adressed at some point, that's for sure ;) )