Injuries question

boone

I've been trying to find out if bites, lacerations and scratches heal over time?

I'm playing without chance of infection, and its been several days and they're still there. Been treating the wounds, cleaning them, disinfecting, using adhesive bandages and everything i possibly can.

As Caturday said, different bandages have different healing times. Adhesive Bandages have a 'bandage power' of only 1.5 vs the 'bandage power' of 4 for proper Bandage or Sterilized Bandage. Clean Ripped Sheets are actually slightly better than Adhesive Bandages with a 'bandage power' of 2.

Bites in particular can take quite a long time to heal so you're probably always best to use real bandages for them to speed it up as much as you can. 

3 hours ago, khamseen said:

As Caturday said, different bandages have different healing times. Adhesive Bandages have a 'bandage power' of only 1.5 vs the 'bandage power' of 4 for proper Bandage or Sterilized Bandage. Clean Ripped Sheets are actually slightly better than Adhesive Bandages with a 'bandage power' of 2.

Bites in particular can take quite a long time to heal so you're probably always best to use real bandages for them to speed it up as much as you can. 

Thanks for the info. I always thought that adhesive bandages where better than ripped sheets. The more you know...

• 1 month later...

Archived