Suggestion: Inventory

Valourant

Fix the inventory system a little bit. It only needs a minor tweek.

If I pick up 3 pistols, they automatically get stacked even when 1 is Equipped. If I push R it will reload the pistol that is equipped. But If I'm reloading by using the inventory menu I am not sure which gun is getting reloaded. With pants it becomes a difficulty to figure out how to get the right color of pants on, and which pants I am ripping up into bandages. All because of the stack system. So basically allow for equipped items not to stack onto an item of the same type. Anything equipped should appear seperately from stacked items. This also becomes a big problem when I want to drop weapons that are at condition Zero. I had 3 golf clubs in my inventory the equipped one was worn out. I had to drop all of them, couldn't drop 1 at a time. From there I had to pick one up at a time, to avoid getting the condition 0 golf club.

A game is hard because of the game play, not because of the interface between the game and the person. People don't generally have to jump through hoops to throw an item away or equip an item in real life unless they have down syndrome.

I don't really care if it's a list inventory or box inventory, or sandbox inventory (items are freely moved in a backpack to random positions). Just so long as I can equip and unequip the items I need and know what is going on. Sure you can understand it, but I would hope you want people to have fun playing, not get annoyed.