Loading magazines dis/advantage

Luxiser

So I thought of an idea for loading magazines of guns. For those people who dont know how a magazine works, a magazine has a spring, and with every bullet you insert it gets harder and harder to put a bullet in the magazine. So I thought about a new dis/advantage, for weak and strong players. Weak players arent able to fully load a magazine, while strong players can load almost every magazine. But, if something like this gets added, you should be able to find a magazine loader, so every weak person can load a magazine completly. (and strong of course). And you should load a magazine slower with every bullet you insert, until you´re player cant insert anymore. 

I never handled guns, so i wouldn't know (only bb rifle). But i thought maybe using the thumb power would be enough. Out of curiosity i checked a couple of videos, at least from the looks there is some resistance applied when inserting the 9mm (i assume that's the caliber used for the handguns used) but also it seems harder to load than some other calibers. If you read the youtube comments on the video you can definitely see people have been actually struggling to load these, at least from beginners or those who got older and stated they lost the required strength to load properly, hence the technique. And that's in a safe space on a table and from someone who seems proficient with guns, I can see having quite some difficulties loading these while standing and moving/ running away from zombies :) If you check other videos, the 9mm / handgun  in particular looks harder than others (rifle, sub machine gun..) tho

Edited by 3lackrose

I'm on the fence. I don't think it should be hard for a weak person who's good with guns. Perhaps just a weakness modifier to the existing reload skill. The should definitely nerf the Level 0 Magazine loading time. Someone who has never handled a gun shouldn't just be able to eject and insert a magazine from a 9mm with ease. They would definitely struggle and might even fail after a period of time.