BentNose

Sprinters Harder Mode - Tackle.

4 hours ago, BentNose said:

The topic sort of speaks for itself doesn't it? Imagine a sprinter having a good chance to just smash into you with a big body tackle because they're too dumb to stop running. Knocking you both down would certainly make life even more interesting.

How can anyone in this game ever think to themselves "geez, I really wish sprinters were HARDER." I can't even imagine having this thought 😂  Good on you though if you find them too easy!

40 minutes ago, trombonaught said:

How can anyone in this game ever think to themselves "geez, I really wish sprinters were HARDER." I can't even imagine having this thought 😂  Good on you though if you find them too easy!

Playing with customized zombies mod and making sprinters to be 10% pop makes sense.

Atm 1-2 sprinters are doable, meanwhile 3+ is a death without a gun.

With op's suggestion even one sprinter will be hard due to inertion.

I wouldn't call the sprinters easy. Those suckers sneak up on you! I've lost a couple runs to sprinters after clearing the early game period and letting my guard down, only to get run down by surprise.

I suspect a single tackling sprinter wouldn't be a big deal on its own. You both have to get up in order to act. If your dude is just wiped or you're already trying to fend off several zombies though, well, a tackler will definitely spice things up.