I wish thee a long life!

Strider

2) I'm currently at 1 month and 20 days. I have a base set up far south near the police station, complete with tons of barricading, water barrels, and over 400 combined rounds of ammo for the pistol and shotgun.

So what's going to kill me? I'm running out of food, and fast. As I type this, I've been exploring every warehouse and storage locker, but I have yet to find the Trowel!! I'm getting close to the end of my rope here, and farming is my only hope, but I can't do it :(

Is it possible the trowel can spawn at the Logging camp? I just searched the North farm with no luck.

I found the trowel in a house's storage in the middle of Muldraugh. On the online map, the house has a blue box on it with this text: Clipping Error. You can find it by Selecting the correct POI in the top right corner. Here is the link to the map:

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.5147272516049398,0.21048107369531557,118.88133931007998

1 The longest i've heard is a little over 3 months. I keep dying just over 1 month.

2 I get over confident and get bit by crawlers most of the time. xD Ask anyone who watches me stream when i'm live. that is my number one cause of death haha.

3 I like to play not knowing about the games. I learn by trying things out. I mostly use kitchen knives. I've never had a problem being scratched or bit unless I do the OHK incorrectly on a crawler or two zombies at once and i'm being stupid. I use my ammo when I get about 130-150 because i'd rather use it than it sit in there and be wasted due to me dying.

4. I must be very unlucky and have already got used to the sound of alarms. I open a window and quickly look around to see if the zombies move towards the house. They seem to hear the alarm quicker than I do. gives me plenty of time to run away.