Grabby zombies

Phesired

If you have the beginner carpentry and you make the ugly constructions then I think zombies should put their hands through the gaps to try and get you, if they grab you they can scratch you. This shouldn't be OP like if they grab you, it should be a small chance they can actually grab you and pull you towards them depending on where they grab you. This isn't about them getting you for me this is about seeing zombies with their hands through the gaps struggling to get in and seeing that common zombie film scene.

I like it. Also, to prevent this, maybe the walls you build should look better as you level up on carpentry, and eventually there will be no gaps, adding a reason to constantly level up your carpentry :)  

That part already happens.

This for some reason made me laugh so hard!

I like it. Also, to prevent this, maybe the walls you build should look better as you level up on carpentry, and eventually there will be no gaps, adding a reason to constantly level up your carpentry :)  

That part already happens.

This for some reason made me laugh so hard!

i know me too, I watched a vid like a minute after i said that and realized how stupid i was haha

Seems fun. I also like the idea of them breaking through individual boards in walls and barricaded windows and grabbing you through them.

I agree, seeing a graphical moment where you see zombles breaking the boarders off 1 by one to get to your house would be epic, I don't know if this is already implemented because I have never barricaded lol I die to early.

6AtU4jV.png

I love the idea. Maybe they could work it so that if you barricade your walls they can't until they've broken the barricaded boards out first too.

You can also barricade player made walls  (fedora)

That's what I meant, like they could reach through the opening and grab at you, but if you barricade them up they'll have to break the individual barricade boards out before they can reach for you again. It'd make it even more beneficial to take the time to barricade all the walls you build.

^ It's not already implemented. If zombies attack your barricaded walls it'll all come down at the same time, wall and barricades. It just makes the walls stronger, so it takes longer for them to bring down each wall square.

If you have the beginner carpentry and you make the ugly constructions then I think zombies should put their hands through the gaps to try and get you, if they grab you they can scratch you. This shouldn't be OP like if they grab you, it should be a small chance they can actually grab you and pull you towards them depending on where they grab you. This isn't about them getting you for me this is about seeing zombies with their hands through the gaps struggling to get in and seeing that common zombie film scene.

Nice idea actually at first i disagreed but now i see it