Zombie piles!

Ciber Ninja

When zombies are in really dense groups like when they form up at the base of a wall while you laugh from the 2nd floor, the ones in the center of the group should slowly start to rise. As though they are standing on fallen zeds. Once you get enough bunched up, the pile should get so high that a few can climb onto the 2nd floor or hop a fence.

This would make certain areas that are enclosed by natural fences less powerful. And would let us increase the durability of walls since there is now the chance for zombies to surmount them.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/24/2020 at 3:55 PM, -MaVerick- said:

Smells like World War Z...i really didn't like that movie compared to other Z heavy ones. While I can see some gameplay features, I prefer my Zombies the classic way. Bunched up, but not piled up like some meatstairway..

Sorry to necro, but zombies piling up are actually in the book WWZ. They need firm ground or massive numbers to do so though.

When I read the title I expected something more like a pile of corpses created by killing lot of zombies at the same place making it difficult to walk or even impossible to pass, as others said it seems unlikely to have this phenomena with slow zombies and I don't see how it could be implemented in the game, maybe if 20 zombies are in a very tight place a zombie could pop up at the 1st floor, it would be kinda weird to see that in PZ. Also it goes against the behavior of zombies in PZ, when a zombie sees you in PZ and can't reach you it just stands where it is, it doesn't try to get to you by slamming itself in a wall, even with a fence it doesn't do that (except if it is a player made construction), which I personally think is a shame to not have this classic zombie behavior by the way but that's how it is...