Longest you have ever survived?

Phesired

Bring screen shots of the player info or the whole screen if you have your character still alive and healthy. (If he's ill don't show us, survival of the fittest, he'll be dead soon.)

I would like to hear how your longest ever survivor died also, or if he is still alive, where is he/she?

SCREEN SHOTS REMEMBER <3

I just got the game so my longest survival is 6 days and 6 hours, lol.

Started here, I was asking people questions on what I should do, move or stay.

pcbShEJ.png

Shortly after I decided to move after their help so I got to this place it's a really well constructed glitched double house so far. :)

KdJuXZX.png

(This is the inside)

iVh8MwW.png

And this is where I am right now! 6 days and 6 hours! (I've only killed a few hundred zombies ;))

tqrAdJb.png

What about you?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the hell is this, first off it gotta be a survival game, sandbox is cheating and 12k zombie killed in 6 day ......  something is fishy

That has got to be a glitch. Even if you put the in game time to real time, then your skills would have to be a lot higher by then.

I've had same glitch in previous build. I went on a little shotgun spree and afterwards it said i had killed over 200k zombiods.... shame really, because it's cool to know how many you actually killed. Phesired's estimate is probably more accurate given that he's been more or less fighting he way around the map for 6 days. :P 

It's been fixed in steam. Phesired is playing an older forum test release.

Yeah I play that because I get 35-60 depending on where I am and then on the new version I get like 10-30 so I waiting until the optimization is finished to play the new one.

Have you posted this picture before by the way? I saw that wood design at the bottom of them stairs before, I think you posted it when you just moved in, you said you killed around 2 a day back then, assuming this was you?

yea that was me, i posted saying ive made my first zombie proof safehouse, and its still holding, i should repost this pic in the topic to show its working. but basicly anywhere with a 2nd story that u can wall the stair and use rope to go could be safe. i like the motel cause its so big, its gonna be hard for zombie to surround it completely.i should always have a window thats clear for  going out

Have you posted this picture before by the way? I saw that wood design at the bottom of them stairs before, I think you posted it when you just moved in, you said you killed around 2 a day back then, assuming this was you?

yea that was me, i posted saying ive made my first zombie proof safehouse, and its still holding, i should repost this pic in the topic to show its working. but basicly anywhere with a 2nd story that u can wall the stair and use rope to go could be safe. i like the motel cause its so big, its gonna be hard for zombie to surround it completely.i should always have a window thats clear for  going out

Haa I hope he survives, I didn't expect you to still be alive, if you would, keep me updated with screen shots in big events. or a Video tour if you would  :)

• 1 month later...

Holy thread revival, Batman. Figured I'd just bring this one back up instead of starting a new one.

I have owned the game for about 5 days now and have put a lot of time into it already - gotta say I love it. My current survivor, Victor Cruz, has lived 25+ days so far and I'm pleased with the progress I've made securing a couple houses and connecting them via wood walls. Just planted my first crops about a day in-game ago, but can't seem to get food to cook on a campfire right now. The power and water went out a couple days ago. I can get the campfire going, but I can't get any food to cook on/in it. Once I figure out my cooking situation, I should be set for a while.